Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Hi, everyone !!

My name's MAL (it's my pseudonym, of course ! ^^'), and I'm nearly 16.
What say ?
I am a french girl, and I've registered on this forum to improve my english language skill. I would thus love that you are indulgent with me, pleeease... Sad
Well, here is finish, I guess. I really want to learn to know you and discover this forum, because the english and french forums (even on Forumotion) are very different.

Finish ! If you want to ask me questions, you can !! Wink

2It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Hey Mal!

Welcome to Spectrum!

How did you find out about us?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
HI!! Welcome to Spectrum Very Happy

I really like the profile picture you have! Did you design it yourself? If so tell me how Very Happy

Hope you enjoy the site!

4It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 am

The Derr Man

The Derr Man
Welcome Mal! Have a fun time on the forum Very Happy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thederrman

5It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 am

Pikachu do Mato

Pikachu do Mato
Hey Girl!
Welcome to the forum! =D
If you need something just ask, ok?

6It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 am

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
. MAL . wrote:
Hi, everyone !!

My name's MAL (it's my pseudonym, of course ! ^^'), and I'm nearly 16.
What say ?
I am a french girl, and I've registered on this forum to improve my english language skill. I would thus love that you are indulgent with me, pleeease... Sad
Well, here is finish, I guess. I really want to learn to know you and discover this forum, because the english and french forums (even on Forumotion) are very different.

Finish ! If you want to ask me questions, you can !! Wink

yes nice display pic, look forward to seeing you around

http://onegeek.tumblr.com

7It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 am

. MAL .

. MAL .
Thank you for your warm welcome !! Very Happy

Emilia --> I found out Spectrum by looking in the Forumactif directory ^^

KevlarShow --> Yes, I do ^^ I have made this picture with Photoshop. I have had a green picture, I'va added one "brush", my name and a border. Simple ! Razz

Other --> Thank you too, I will think Very Happy

8It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 am

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
"Simple" you say o.O I wish to learn this Very Happy

9It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Welcome and so would I.

Ive been itching to learn how to use Painshop ever since i heard about paint Very Happy

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

10It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
Kevlar --> I say simple, because even I can make it, and nevertheless I am not very good Rolling Eyes Seriously, if you say certain, they make beautiful somethings... Rolling Eyes Have you got Photoshop or an other software ?

Mijy --> Thank you !! Very Happy Nice to meet you !

11It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
Yes, I have Photoshop Myself and I have recently gotten my drawing tablet ^^ so Im learning how to use it (never have used one before) infact my display picture (the cat) is a drawing that i decided to redraw using my tablet.

I'm actually studying to be an artist Smile I like to draw, paint, print, sculpt, design. And im currently learning how to use my drawing tablet. I LOVE Comics!! And I have a lot of ideas that have done in drawings (and paintings) but NOW! I must learn the art of the Digital World (hehe Digimon) and turn My Comics into something REAL! [Insert Evil Laugh Here]

But Yes, I will Accomplish this o.O

12It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Hi Mal!

You're French, I was in France like...three days ago (I think anyway, I'm losing track of which city was when - I'm on a whirlwind bus tour of Europe at the moment). Where in France are you from? We might have passed each other without realising haha.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

13It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 pm

doomguy

doomguy
Forum Friendly
Hello, MAL! Quite interesting that you're from France, I don't think I've ever met a person from France in all my years of internet chat & forum browsing. I hope you enjoy Spectrum! Very Happy

14It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Bonjour, je m'appelle John Razz

Hehe. Sadly I do not speak French, I wanted to learn a few years back, but I never really got anywhere, instead I can only remember little bits like that. I've always found other languages interesting but I haven't actually got around to learning one yet. Maybe one day Smile

Welcome to our Forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

15It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
HA!
300M GET

HAHAHA
-.-
Evening.
Dont mind the troll.

16It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 am

RedSubway

RedSubway
Official GE:S Clan Member
Welcome, welcome!

Man, this place is just a cozy little international community, isn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/redsubway

17It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
haha it seems so redsubway

Hi MAL, my family is French, I don't speak any french though lol

18It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
Thank you !!!

Kevlar --> Oh, you've drawn this cat ? It's cut ^^ And you draw Comics ? It's genial !! Very Happy If you want learn draw on Photoshop or other, you should find tutorials of this subject. But I don't know the site of design, sorry ^^'

Nanurin -> Oh, you go a tour of Europe ? Why ? I live in the Northeast of France, in Lorraine. Smile

Doomguy --> Aaah, it happens things ! lol! Also !

Phoenix --> Lol, same !

Miniman --> Not grave, I use. It's meeee !! MAL arrives. 0014

RedSubway --> Right ! Very Happy

Martin --> Oh, that must be difficult to speak with your family !!

Last edited by . MAL . on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

19It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Why am I on a tour of Europe? Because I can! No my great aunt, who is Dutch, had her 80th birthday party in Holland, and all my family went over for Christmas. So my sister and I decided to do a bus tour with other young people of Europe. In France we only went to Paris and Nice/Monte Carlo. So I have no idea where you're from haha.

20It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:02 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
Ok, ouah, it's fantastic !! ^^
Ah, I don't live near place you visited also. I don't know if you know Nancy, Metz or Strasbourg... It's in the vicinity ^^ You have seen Eiffel Tower ? It's meeee !! MAL arrives. 0014

21It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Yep saw the tower, at night and in the day. Don't know about those other places near you - we only spent four days in France, so it's really a lightening fast tour lol. Beautiful country though, if a bit expensive compared to say, Prague Razz

22It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Ok i have nfi what you mean by t

23It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
Nanurin --> Ok, ouah, Eiffel Tower by night must be beautiful !! Rolling Eyes

24It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Haha no MAL, we speak English at home, my Father and almost everybody on his side of the family speaks French as well.

25It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Empty Re: It's meeee !! MAL arrives. Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

. MAL .

. MAL .
martin wrote:Haha no MAL, we speak English at home, my Father and almost everybody on his side of the family speaks French as well.

Ah xD lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum