Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
You are a mad scientist. You are given a machine that allows you to fuse different objects into a new one!
I come along with a giant trolley carrying many different items. I tell you that you can pick two of these objects to form your own unique item.

For a demonstration, I pick up a spoon and a fork. I place the spoon in the left chamber and the fork in the right. I turn on the machine and an object has formed in the middle chamber. It can stab like a fork, yet carry like a spoon. I decide to call it a Spork.

Your mission is to create a unique item using the machine. You can only pick two items from the trolley. Then you must name your new object!

The most creative entry will win!
Only one entry is allowed.

Experience
Submitting an entry: 10 EXP
Winning entry: 15 EXP

Emilia's Trolley
Toaster
Desk lamp
Computer chair
Peg
Knife
Pen
Alarm clock
Bath Plug
A PS3 controller
Lipstick
Hairbrush
Toothbrush
A glass jar
Sneaker
Hammer
Lawn mower
Shovel
Pencil
Light Globe
Ruler

Good luck!

Last edited by Emilia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm

mental_raycer

mental_raycer
Getting Known
i guess im first...i take the knife and the toaster...and i call it DEATH

3Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Bath plug + toaster = Toaster Plug!!
This fantasic product is brought to you from
HAYDEN JOHNSON'S FANTASTIC PRODUCTS!@
EAt your toast while you die Very Happy That way, you get a tan AND a perfectly cooked pice of toast ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE FOLKS! THATS RIGHT!
limited time only!!!
* Hayden Johnson PTY LTD does not withhold any responsibility for you actually using this product, anyone hurt in using this product shall not blame or prosecute us in anyway shape or form. Batteries not included! *
Contact details:
youranidiot@thisdoesnotexist.lol.au
WK: 555489520
MOB: 04097815234
ADD: 12 lawl st

Last edited by MiniMan on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
Hammer & A Glass Jar.

Struggling to open those cursed jars? Fumbling with a towel as you crumble under the might of the oppressing ceramic ruler? Embarrassed as your friends snicker while you continue to 'loosen' it?
Struggle no more!!

The 'Glammer' is for you! It stores, it smashes, and it bashes prices away! With this new and improved self smashing, self storing, automatic roaring piece of storage you'll never be in a Jug of trouble again. Only $5.99 at locally participating stores, Enjoy freedom today!!

5Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
A Toaster and a Chair!

A Tair!

Get your ass that nice shade of brown!

6Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
vampires kiss

lawnmower + lipstick

fresh blood red lipstick

7Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Hammer + Alarm Clock
Tired of being forced to wake up, every morning, by your stupid alarm clock?
No more! Thanks to the Hammer Clock™️, you don't have to wake up anymore! This new alarm clock smashes itself instead of waking you up, thus saving you the trouble of smashing it yourself! Plus, take it to a Pearly-certified reseller for a 5-dollar rebuilding, every time it smashes itself!

Smashing idea, huh?

Last edited by Pearly on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://selectstartmedia.net

8Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
iMow4Fun
(everyfing kewl deze days has the i infront of it)

Lawnmower + Ps3 controller

Ever felt like mowing the lawn just wasn't exciting. Never want to get off your PS3 playing endless call of duty or need for speeds? The all new iMow4Fun is in stores now, with millions of different blade accessories, cool new vinyls, paints and rims. You can mow down anything you like as well as get paid your pocket money by your parents. Just $299 and in all your major hardware and games stores now.

(warning, blades can cause real life death with no respawn, this product is used at the users own risk. R+18)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

9Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 am

Loki

Loki
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Straining your back digging holes is simply a thing of the past With this new invention.

Introducing the Shovel Shoes, simply slip on these babies and let your feet do the digging.
Watch the dirt fly as you dig holes with ease and comfort.Comes in a range of sizes and colours,
So you can buy some for your kids and get them to do your work for you!

Warning! This product may casuse digging to become addictive

10Weekend Game: Number 2 Empty Re: Weekend Game: Number 2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I am so impressed by this week game, I am going to give out a 2nd and 3rd prize as well. You are all so creative and I'm happy you all got so into it!

1st Prize: 15 EXP
Cpl. Pickles with his Glammer!
I could sure use one of these! I'm useless when it comes to opening jars!

2nd Prize: 5 EXP
Fade with his Tair!
Not something I would use, but those people who like getting tans would love it!

3rd Prize: 2 EXP
Lifesapity with his vampire kiss!
Funnily enough, I could see people buying this. Stick "Twilight" on it and everyone will be their own vampire. Plus, I'm sure the blood flavoured lippie would appeal to many!

Thanks for the great effort guys!
Make sure you enter the next weekend game to win EXP!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum