Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Empty New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Spellshardsitem
Spellshards

Released with 2.0 this item gives nuker heroes an option for empowering their spells and or countering a bit of Magic Armor

Total Cost : 2575
Stats
+6 Intelligence
+17 Damage
+10 Attack Speed
+75% Mana Regeneration
Passive:
3 / 6 / 9 % Reduced Cooldowns
Any Magic Damage dealt ignores 2 / 4 / 6 of the enemies' Magic Armor

Spellshards will stack with a Magic Armor reducing effect, however, it can only ignore the targets armor down to 0 not lower and the Magic Armor reduction effect is calculated first.

5.5 Magic Armor is the base starting armor.
-5 Magic Armor reduces it down to 0.5
Ignoring 2 Magic Armor only reduces it down to 0 as it can't go lower.

Any hero with an abundance of Magic Damage finds can probably find use for this ability, Pyromancer and Thunderbringer are good examples.

2New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Empty Re: New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:23 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Its good on almost any hero that uses spells. I am finding its a bit op on hero's with splash spells like nymphora, Earthshaker (cant remember hon name Razz). But yeah, good item. Its very useful and easy to get.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

3New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Empty Re: New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Behemoth is his name Razz

and yes, the more Magic Damage you can throw out, naturally the more powerful this item is. I've seen even Dampeer use this item because all his abilities deal Magic Damage. Another interesting one is Myrmidon, not only do all but 1 of his abilities deal Magic Damage, his ultimate lets his attacks deal Magic Damage too!

I'm still working on ideas for this thing coz I really like it, one of things I want to do, is find a good hero that benefits from the Spellshards with its own skillset, in addition to being a hero that can effectively make use of Thunderclaw and Charged Hammer for even more magic damage Very Happy Pyro might work coz of his Fervor increasing his Attack Speed but, he'd end up with no health at all ><

4New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Empty Re: New Item: Spellshards [Combative] Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Would spellshards work for hellflower's damage bonus thing at the end? even less health on pyro?

Spellshards, hellflower, charged hammer, blink, staff of the master and steamboots? haahhaha 30-100hp max

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum