Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Just wondering if anyone ever played it, or if you still do. Im interested to hear about your bnet builds for pvp and pvm.

Need any help?

Items?

Just let me know and ill see what i can do.

My account i use is: Mijy2010

I need to go to work now so ill continue this later.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

2Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am

Kingfrozen

Kingfrozen
Rainbow Lover
I actually played it last week. Just some LAN with my mates. Pally, Barbarian and Necromancer. Can't actually play online as we used the same versions to set up for LAN.

What's pvm?

And since me and mates do just the bosses i just put all my points into passive abilities like axe mastery etc.

3Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Well pvp is player versus player and pvm is player verus monster.

If only one of you are on at a time, you can play online Smile and if you cant and actually want to play, im sure my brother and i can lend you one of ours, so we can all play together.

Ill post one of my builds and what items are and stuff. Although most of the items i use, are only really accessable by going playing online. because of the rarity of them.

Common builds for awesomeness are (remember these arnt all of the builds, these are just my preferences):

Amazon - Bowazon & Javazon
Assassin - Trapsin & Kicksin
Barbarian - WhirlWind & Frenzy
Druid - Tornado, Rabies, Fury, Mauler & Summoner
Necromancer - Bone Spear, Summoner & Poison
Sorceress - Lightning, Cold & Fire
Palladin - Hammerdin, Smiter, Zealer and Auradin

So yeah. Most types of the classes are based around 1 or 2 skills.

Back to work. <3 -.-

4Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am

Kingfrozen

Kingfrozen
Rainbow Lover
Lol. Diablo always seemed like a hack and slash so I just dumped points in axe and sword mastery for the barbarian. Haven't really played anything else but.

pvm... guess thats pve just with a different name.

Online would be fun but I really don't want to ruin my mates game. I've got his habit of putting games on my bnet account.

5Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
His habbit? im a bit confused about that.

Then again, if you have a spare 35$ u can buy the game (and i mean the full battle chest)

Online is a lot of good fun. and im currently trying to recruit people.

Also, I play on us.West on non-ladder.

6Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am

Kingfrozen

Kingfrozen
Rainbow Lover
Sorry, meant to say this habit. And i already have the basic game, just not LoD. Should probably buy it. I got nearly every other blizzard game.

And non-ladder...wait people play this in competition?

7Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I've played diablo 2 only on single player because I had a cracked version of the game. I've finished the game on single player at least twice, awesome game. I cbb paying for the game to play online, I'm just going to wait for diablo 3 whenever that comes out, atm I'm playing starcraft 2 online, I won't get bored of that for a very long time lol, so I'm in no hurry to find another game to play online.

8Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
fair enough martin but you are missing out.

Playing offline is only part of the fun.

People do play on the ladder and its all ranked and stuff. and there are items that can only be made in ladder to make it more interesting, but yeah im not sure you actually get anything out of playing ladder except your name on a scoreboard.
I could be wrong though.

9Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
yeah i probably am missing out lol, i don't really have the time for another online game now with uni anyway lol

10Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
So i hear i feel like getting back into Diablo 2 LoD. Anyone else want to start playing with me?

11Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Empty Re: Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Mon May 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Mickle

Double Century
Oh god no.

>.>

IMO, game should die. Just play more HON

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]