Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bronno Empty Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Bronno

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Name: Charles Bronson

Nickname: Bronno

Sex: Human male.

Birthday: 9 august 1987

Height: 6ft 6

Blood type: red

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: dark brown

Mantra: Only one person can change who you are. thats yourself.

Quote: "come here, ill bite your legs off"

Appearance: Tall, dirty, toned, (smells nice),

Personality: Outgoing, laughs alot, friendly,

Favourite colour: red

General Description: no training but is thrilled to be apart of the action, Lives in a house right next to more houses.
Comes from a land down under. also eats alot.

Powers: summon down water that can only be used to exitinguish fires. spit gasoline.

Primary Weapon: M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle

Secondary Weapon: HK USP .45 Tactical with extended barrel

Armour: Type I (.22 LR; .380 ACP)(chest), Advanced Combat Helmet (head), knee pads.

Equipment: 4x flashbangs, thermal goggles, GPS tracking device

Last edited by Bronno on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Heard some talk about the first power....now its a bit more useful)

2Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Great char mate, though if I were you, I'd change the water bottle power to making yourself resistant to all fire and heat...

3Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
errr...no, way too powerful.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I disagree, but anyway, I'd change it to something else at least, the water bottle power is pretty useless, I'm sure we'll all have an adequate water supply in our own equipment...

5Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Hey, what is my character's weapon? Chopped liver?

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

6Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:30 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
*confused*

7Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Kingfrozen

Kingfrozen
Rainbow Lover
How is he over powered? Its the gasoline part isn't it? Or was it the flashbangs? Emilia, your character can make god damn drugs! That provides you with access to anything! You could sell them or give them to leaders of small countries for assistance! This guy is more of a support role in the party.

Also, suggestion, (even though i'm not in this dirt fight) for character creation why not have an alignment part?

Or is everyone on the same team?

8Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
For clarification, I was talking about Martin's suggestion.
Everyone has to be able to die easy. Being immune to fire and heat is huge advantage.

I have no problem with the powers Bronno has chosen. This sounds like a gag character and I am very interested to see how he will make the character interact. I'm sure there will be some humour to come Smile

Though, I just read back and saw he changed one to extinguishing fires. Still, quite a cool power. Sounds like some voodoo is going on!

Kingfrozen, yes, my character makes syringes with drugs in them, but, as nerdy as it sounds, I am using my character as a study tool. I am studying to be a pharmacist and what better way to start learning how a lot of drugs work. If my character needs to use a particular drug, I look it up, see how it works and find the best one for the situation. Not all drugs can be injected, so I have to make sure that my character administers them properly. Smile My character is not so powerful and making drugs has limitations, which has been seen through the storyline already (Making deadly drugs that can kill me once I create them, anaesthesia doesn't work in large rooms until I am close enough). I could go on and I, but I assure you, I am trying to be as fair as I can with my character's powers.

Also, everyone is on the same team, we work for Spectrum, a mercenary operation.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

9Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
I'd like to point out that Martins suggestion was to be resistant not immune.

10Bronno Empty Re: Bronno Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:29 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yes, that was my suggestion, that Bronno would be resistant to fire, but not immune, if he did choose that power, it would have to have limitations. In other words if it got hot enough, he would die, like I wasn't thinking that he could survive molten lava, but that he could survive a simple fire on himself or run through a small fire without sustaining injuries and that wouldn't even necessarily mean that he could run through a burning house without getting hurt, he would have to take into account smoke inhaling as well, he wouldn't be able to survive without air, that power didn't seem too powerful to me at all Emily and plus it seems to work very well with his character because he can make gasoline as well, being able to do that can become very useful, especially in conjunction with Blaze's abilities, but spitting gasoline can be highly dangerous as well, he could quite easily cause himself to catch fire, by having that ability, he would be able to survive that. There is no point in being able to spit gasoline if he is just going to catch fire and die.

Anyway, whatever happens is fine, but Bronno should be careful with that power, Jordan could easily narrate that he gets gasoline on himself and catches fire, if that happens then he is ****. Anyway, being able to summon water to extinguish fires seems good enough, at least he can put out the fire if he catches on fire...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum