Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Euthanasia be allowed?

Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_lcap85%Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 85% [ 11 ]
Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Euthanasia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Euthanasia Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
If i was in a coma, I wouldn't really care what would happen to me tbh because its not like that I would be in any pain or aware of my existence, I would just be alive as a vegetable, if I were to have some other disease or condition where I was fully alive and aware of my existence, but I couldn't move or talk or do anything, I would rather be dead and I just think that anyone in a coma should be killed off as its a waste of resources. Millions of people out there can't afford health care as it is, but its always the ones with the biggest wallets that gets the best treatment.

27Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Euthanasia Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
You can make something called a Living Will, or have a power of attorney. A living will is for if you fall into a coma or something and works like a normal will. A power of attoney is someone who makes decisions regarding your welfare/property etc if you're unable to. My dad is that for his dad ak a my grandfather.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

28Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Euthanasia Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:48 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah that's what I meant, I knew that there was a special name for it.

29Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Euthanasia Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
A coma isn't necessarily a vegetable state. Some people say that after being in a coma for over 20 years, they could recall almost everything that happened. They were aware of every single thing happening around them, but their body simply did not respond.

Me personally, if I was to be in a coma, if there was little hope, pull the plug.
The toll it takes on the family to simply be waiting, hoping and forever praying, it's just not fair. To have that sort of effect on people would never be something that I would want. It's just not right.

30Euthanasia - Page 2 Empty Re: Euthanasia Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
If I was aware of what was happening around me, I would want to die because it would be hard to just lay there and not be able to do anything

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2