Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming Movies Empty Upcoming Movies Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
OK I'm not a big Movie fan, in fact I don't go to the Cinema's much at all
but I recently saw the trailer for The Sorcerer's Apprentice and my god do I want to see that!

Trailer :

Yeah I would want to go see a movie about magic but honestly it really does look good, I don't often want to go see a Movie badly, but I sure as heck want to see this one! The last movie I had to see was Prince of Persia Sands of Time, which is epic btw, go see if it you haven't already.

Hrm having said that actually Toy Story 3 is coming soon and I'll admit I probably want to see that, Shrek 4 the Final Chapter comes out some time, that could be okay, it looks like a random spin off story making little sense though *shrug*

Anyone else interested in any upcoming movies? cbf searching for them but if someone recommends something I might bother to check it out lol

2Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:24 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
This isn't exactly 'upcoming' because its a fair way off, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One is coming out in November. I'm really excited about it, the trailer looks really good.

Deathly Hallows Trailer

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

3Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I will go to see Toy Story 3

The new Shrek, meh. The 2nd one was already pushing it.

I will see Eclipse (Maybe wait til the DVD this time)

And Harry Potter! wooo

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Toy Story 3 is a must.. Nostalgia ftw.

however next on my list will be the losers, yaaay.

5Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I'm looking forward to Inception, coming out sometime in July. Leonardo DiCaprio rocks, it looks like the movie is a psychological thriller type movie, it looks interesting.

I'm also interested in Get Him to the Greek, coming out in about a week. Russell Brand is hell funny, if it is going to be anything like Hating Sarah Marshall, it should be a great movie.

6Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 am

DeMoN

DeMoN
Century
Avatar: the last airbender, Batman 3, predators, possibly resident evil - afterlife, jackass 3D for the lols, harry potter (in november Neutral), TRON., pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides, Mortal Kombat: rebirth, Mortal Kombat: rebirth, Mortal Kombat: rebirth, Mortal Kombat: rebirth, Mortal Kombat: rebirth

7Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:45 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the next Batman and Resident Evil movies. Predators looks interesting, but I hope it won't be crap like Alien vs Predator Requiem. Tron looks interesting as well, the original was pretty good, I hope this coming one won't be a crap remake and I haven't heard about another coming Pirates of the Caribbean movie, but if there is, that will be awesome.

8Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Woot got some replies, watched some trailers, some good movies out there!

Thanks Emi, I hadn't realised any kind of trailer for HP7 was out yet, that one looks good Very Happy definitely gotta see that when it comes out

I thought Shrek 2 was good Emilia, Puss in Boots made it good, but I haven't even properly watched the 3rd one and now number 4 is coming out <_< probably wont go see it unless I see 3 sometime, which isn't likely, definitely feels too drawn out

Haha The Losers looks like a good laugh MiniMan!

Inception looks interesting but I couldn't make much from the trailer but Leonardo DiCaprio is good. Get Him to the Greek could be funny too, not something I must see at all though

The Last Airbender! How'd I forget about that, thnx for the reminder Tiz, hope thats coming out soon. You got quite a list there Tiz... dunno if I cbf looking at all of them... wait what? 4th Pirates film?! Looks like this one should be good too! Oh yeah and TRON looks good too, dunno if I'll see it at the movies or not though.

9Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I liked Shrek 2 as well, I thought it was a good movie, but Shrek 3 is pretty crap and from the reviews that I've seen of Shrek 4, that movie is pretty crap as well.

Yeah the trailer for Inception doesn't say much about the movie, but it looks interesting nonetheless and Leonardo DiCaprio is a great actor, I've enjoyed all of his movies.

10Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 am

Asura-

Asura-
Forum Friendly
i'm lookin forward to watch toy story 3, inception, the expendables and avatar last airbender atm.. love my movies.. i think i go like at least once every two weeks.. money drainer -.-'

11Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Toy Story 3 was soooooooooooooooo good!

I recommend it!

12Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Yeah I loved Toy Story 3 Very Happy Fantastic movie, Pixar at their best I reckon.

I might get shot down for this lol, but I'm looking forward to watching the new Twilight movie, Eclipse. Nobody wants to watch it with me though Crying or Very sad Razz

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

13Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah Toy Story 3 was awesome, no doubt about that and I'm looking forward to Avatar The Last Airbender as well, that looks like its going to be a good movie. I'm also looking forward to the Australian movie Tomorrow, When the War Began based on the book by the same name coming out some time in September, I enjoyed reading the book, so it will be good to watch the movie based on it. The Sorcerer's Apprentice looks like its going to be awesome and I'm also looking forward to the next coming Resident Evil movie. Tron also at the end of the year, that movie looks like that it will be good.

14Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Eclipse...I am waiting until in comes out on DVD. Not going to waste my money watching it at the movies.

15Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah same Emilia, that movie isn't worth seeing at the cinema imo

16Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Toy story 3 was amazing, lovely to be a litle kid again.

KArate Kid was pretty good.
Id reccomend it.

17Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I just saw Grown Ups

That is a really funny movie.

18Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 am

Asura-

Asura-