Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heavy Rain Empty Heavy Rain Tue May 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post

2Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I've seen a few gameplay videos of this game and this game looks awesome. I wish it wasn't restricted to the PS3 so that I could play it on my computer. From what I've seen of Heavy Rain, it looks very similar to another game that I played a few years ago on my computer called Indigo Prophecy, Indigo Prophecy was another great adventure game based on a lot of big action scenes involving quicktime events. I loved that game, it had a really good story, even though at times, it was a bit random and didn't really make sense, but overall, it was a very good game.

3Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 am

Kingfrozen

Kingfrozen
Rainbow Lover
I don't think I would like that kind of game. Quick time events are, in my opinion, unnecessary. If I wanted a reaction test, I would play soccer or something outside.

I prefer games like Halo or Starcraft that give the player a sense of epic-ness or a great story. I don't deny that Hard Rain wouldn't have a good story, I've just never been one for conspiracy.

4Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain Wed May 12, 2010 11:13 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I want to play this game!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

5Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
That loooks AWSOME! That would be so fun on Wii i reckon, you'd look like a spaz but who cares >.<
Tbh, i was looking forward to something like texas chainsaw massacre there. >.<

6Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Heavy Rain looks brilliant, with the movie-like storyline and all the different possibilities and endings. And I don't like Halo much at all. Such an overrated game. It's alright, but it's not amazing like everyone reckons.

http://selectstartmedia.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum