Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1StumbleUpon Empty StumbleUpon Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
If you are wondering how I find some of the awesome things I post on Spectrum, here it is.

I use a website called StumbleUpon.com

It is a community where people post websites that are interesting.

You create an account and check all the boxes of things that you are interested in.

StumbleUpon Interests

Once you have done this, download the toolbar for either Firefox or Google Chrome. I am using the Chrome toolbar.

StumbleUpon Toolbars

If you just want to find anything from your list on interests, click the Stumble button!

If you like what you have found, click the I Like It button. This will save it as a favourite on your account. Your friends will be able to see you favourites. A great way to share new websites.
If you happen to find a website that someone hasn't seen before, you can add it by clicking this button as well. You choose what category it is in and add some keywords if you wish. Now anybody with a StumbleUpon account can discover this website.

If you are looking for something specific from a category, you can click on all Topics and choose the category you want.

StumbleUpon Topics

The toolbars are a little different between the two internet browsers, but it is easy to figure out.

Discover more on the web. Visit http://www.stumbleupon.com and sign up for free,

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2StumbleUpon Empty Re: StumbleUpon Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Dear Emilia,

I send seasons greetings from my estate and we hope you are well. After reading your article on Stumbleupon, I simply felt the need to express my admiration at your flawless execution of an internet site review. It was informative and technical, but was produced in such a way that it did not look like a wall of text, a most troublesome problem with today's internet writers. It was truly an amazing piece of writing, and we have had it framed because of its excellence.
I also ran over your dog.

Sincerely, Fade Fadington
Chairman of the Society For Awesome People (SFAP)
High Chancellor of the Republic for the Well Endowed (RWE)
God of Renuex 4, the lesbian planet.

3StumbleUpon Empty Re: StumbleUpon Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
=WIN

4StumbleUpon Empty Re: StumbleUpon Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Glad you liked it.

5StumbleUpon Empty Re: StumbleUpon Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 am

ThePinkMamaLuigi

ThePinkMamaLuigi
Official GE:S Clan Member
Thanks to StumbleUpon, Your all going to use Google Chrome (Best Internet Performence according to a page on StumbleUpon)

http://tpml-blog.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum