Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Girls Approvals Wanted! Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
I was jsut wondering if you chicks on spec wondered if ALL of this is true.
I know a what a few obvious things are, but a few im not usre about.
Dont bight my head off i didnt make it...

. Make a girl think he likes her...then ask someone else outt

2. You asked a girl out cause she has big boobs.

3. You went out with a girl just for sex and swore you loved her!

4. Asked a girl to flash them on webby (this is not a compliment)

5. Just being a **** in general

6. Hit on her best friend in front of her.

7. Your ex turns gay :O

8. Then after breaking up with your ex you run back to her with no sorry or not even making up for it.

9. When you tell her you love her but your also telling another girl the exact same thing (i'm sorry but we have connections and are gonna find out before the break of dawn)

10. Been like; i lovee youu! jksss! hahahaha i just wanted to see if you really like mee!

11. Kissing and telling as many friends as you can to look like some tough ****, sorry but you dont look tough at all and i'm sure your gonna get labeled as P L A Y E R!

12. You told your gf you wont come out with her to the shops unless she lets you finger her there... so not coool!

13. After breaking up with a girl you move on straight away to the **** girl you can put your greasy mits on!

14. Girl: "HEYY! Smile" Boy: "hey" (yeahh well if your gonna reply like that then you can just **** off!)

15. Girl: "i love you!" Boy: "i love you more!" Girl: "no way!" Boy: "yeah well id have sex with you so i must love you more!" (excuse me? so thats the only reason you like me?! wtf)

16. Boy: "heyyy i think your amazingly beautiful" Girl: "oh really thankyou" Boy: "oh **** sorry my internet stuffed up"

17. Boy: hayy babeey! Girl: ohh ahhaha hayy babe! boy: oh sorry wrong person.... (i'm sorry you don't say that on any condition)

18. Hey babe i wanna be with you for the rest of my life (dude, seriously dont say that if your planning on breaking up with her in the next week, how low do you wanna get?)

19. If a girl does flash you DO NOT comment on the size of her boobs! ever! actually don't ask her to flash!

20. Do NOT ask for sex... just don't do it! like it doesnt matter if you say"no pressure, i love you so i dont care" the minute you mention sex there is pressure so dont do it! (besides she's gonna tell all her friends and your gonna be on the most hated list if they disagree)

21. Don't ever tell a girl to **** off, because she will be gone before you know it or try to say sorry! She won't wanna listen!

22. Don't tell her corny poems about how much you love her (she wants something from the heart && she will instantly know you don't care)

23. If you tell a girl you love her then **** hell LOVE HER! don't treat her like a prostitute or a doormat respect her.

24. If you happen to be best friends with a girl don't lose touch with her when you go out with a **** version of her. when you break up with your ****, you got no one! The damage has already been done!

25. Don't tell her she has nice eyes then tell her how bad her thighs look..

26. If she gives you her number text her! Goshhh is it that difficult a concept to understand!? Like seriously you don't look stupid texting first we like it!!

27. When you buy her a present no diamond ring equals a hug && kiss to remind her of how much you love her (remember the best things in life are free)

28. Pressuring her to do stuff in shopping centres wont get you far you just leave with a broken heart.

29. Don't try and make us jealous, it will workk! We will be so cut, we wont wanna talk to you anymore kayy?

30. Talking a girl up, making her like you and then BOOM! gone out of her life forever (where did you run too? ****?)

31. Boy: "wow your very interesting to talk to" (4days later) Girl: "well i thought i was interesting to talk too so why arnt you talking to me?!" (yeah smart move buddy, you probs just lost your chance to be with an amazing girl!)

32. Boy: "hey your prettyy how old are you?" Girl: "hahah aww thankss yerr im ummm 16?" (your actually 15 but that sounds too immature) Boy: "ohhh 16? ohh okay bye then" (Um WHAT ok, your a pedo!!)

33. Don't tell a girl how much you miss her when your cheating on her with some girl you **** last night. (You sly sly boy! Absolutely no respect for you!)

34. "ily" means nothing if your not man enough to say I LOVE YOU don't say anything!

35. Don't get your mates to put in a word for you, grow some balls and ask her out yourself! (This isn't primary school)

36. Yes us girls have feelings too don't pressure us into doing anything with you your bound to get a black eye!

37. Don't EVER lie to us telling the truth will get you further then you think it will!

38. Yeah sure in the photos we look confident and we act it, but stupid little comments push us over the edge, so think about what you say cause it might be your last words.

39. If we lose a game to you, don't rub it in our faces cause your bound to get smashed next time round && we are bound to rub it in your face twice as bad Smile

40. Okay so you might have a gf and a best friend but make sure you spend a little more time with your gf then your best friend not the other way around. (They need to feel equally loved by you && i'm sure if your best friend is a best friend then they will understand but you DO NOT lose contact with them or you'll discover you have NO FRIENDS)

41. Yes she may be moody but yelling at her and telling her how bad she is isn't going to help the situation! You just made her more upset and mad at you && now you have too dig yourself out of this very big hole you put your foot in!

2Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
1. Make a girl think he likes her...then ask someone else outt
Yeah, this is a bad thing to do no matter what your gender

You asked a girl out cause she has big boobs.
This is offensive to the smaller busted women, and shows that the guy is
shallow

3. You went out
with a girl just for sex and swore you loved her!
Mean

4. Asked a girl
to flash them on webby (this is not a compliment)
I only take it as an obnoxious compliment when I'm on Chatroullette. If
I'm on Omegle/other text site, you're being extra obnoxious.

5. Just being a
**** in general
bad for any gender

Would anybody like that?

Your ex turns gay :O
People don't 'turn' gay. But discovering that your ex is gay would be a
surprise

8. Then after breaking up with your ex you
run back to her with no sorry or not even making up for it.
Dodgy behaviour

When you tell her you love her but your also telling another girl the
exact same thing (i'm sorry but we have connections and are gonna find
out before the break of dawn)
I don't know if it will be found out that quickly, but it's a horrible
thing to do. Love isn't something to just throw around like pillows

10. Been like; i lovee youu! jksss!
hahahaha i just wanted to see if you really like mee!
Very childish

Kissing and telling as many friends as you can to look like some tough
****, sorry but you dont look tough at all and i'm sure your gonna get
labeled as P L A Y E R!
It's inconsiderate for the person you kissed.

12. You told your gf you wont come out
with her to the shops unless she lets you finger her there... so not
coool!
Very not cool. If any guy said this to me seriously I'd walk out

13. After breaking up with a girl you move on straight
away to the **** girl you can put your greasy mits on!
Not cool at all

14. Girl:
"HEYY! Smile" Boy: "hey" (yeahh well if your gonna reply
like that then you can just **** off!)
Nothing wrong with this. If the girl takes it the wrong way, that's her
problem.

15. Girl: "i love you!"
Boy: "i love you more!" Girl: "no way!" Boy: "yeah well id have sex with
you so i must love you more!" (excuse me? so thats the only reason you
like me?! wtf)
Who the hell would say this?

16. Boy: "heyyy i think your amazingly beautiful"
Girl: "oh really thankyou" Boy: "oh **** sorry my internet stuffed up"
Huh

Boy: hayy babeey! Girl: ohh ahhaha hayy babe! boy: oh sorry wrong
person.... (i'm sorry you don't say that on any condition)
Don't say lovey dovey things to the wrong person. Especially in real
life. Especially on IM if you're single and the girl is also single

Hey babe i wanna be with you for the rest of my life (dude, seriously
dont say that if your planning on breaking up with her in the next week,
how low do you wanna get?)
Nobody should do this, regardless of gender

19. If a girl does flash you DO NOT
comment on the size of her boobs! ever! actually don't ask her to flash!
If a girl flashes you by choice, she deserves what she gets. But don't ask any girl to flash, because you're more likely to get hit in the face than see anything

Do NOT ask for sex... just don't do it! like it doesnt matter if you
say"no pressure, i love you so i dont care" the minute you mention sex
there is pressure so dont do it! (besides she's gonna tell all her
friends and your gonna be on the most hated list if they disagree)
In my experience, girls won't tell everybody that you asked for sex. Asking and then saying 'no pressure' is fine, so long as you mean it and aren't being manipulative

Don't ever tell a girl to **** off, because she will be gone before you
know it or try to say sorry! She won't wanna listen!
If a girl is pissing you off, you have the right to tell her.

22. Don't
tell her corny poems about how much you love her (she wants something
from the heart && she will instantly know you don't care)
Cornyness is just bad. But in general its better to go to more effort than printing something off the web. If you go to the effort to memorise a love poem that you didn't write, and mean what the poem says, then that's fine by my books

If you tell a girl you love her then **** hell LOVE HER! don't treat
her like a prostitute or a doormat respect her.
Exactly right

24. If you happen
to be best friends with a girl don't lose touch with her when you go
out with a **** version of her. when you break up with your ****, you
got no one! The damage has already been done!
"version"? Wth. But anyway, they've got this half right - don't abandon your friends when you hook up with someone

25. Don't tell her
she has nice eyes then tell her how bad her thighs look..
Yeah, don't do this. If her thighs look bad, she probably already knows and is insecure about them already.

26. If
she gives you her number text her! Goshhh is it that difficult a concept
to understand!? Like seriously you don't look stupid texting first we
like it!!
If you want to get to know her better, contact her. Calling is better than texting though.

27. When you buy her a present no diamond ring equals a
hug && kiss to remind her of how much you love her (remember
the best things in life are free)
The best things in life are indeed free. But nice gifts never go astray either.

28. Pressuring her to do stuff
in shopping centres wont get you far you just leave with a broken heart.

"do stuff"? What do they mean by "stuff"?

29. Don't try and make us jealous, it will workk! We will be so
cut, we wont wanna talk to you anymore kayy?
Making someone jealous is not the way to go to make someone love you more.

30. Talking a girl
up, making her like you and then BOOM! gone out of her life forever
(where did you run too? ****?)
Yeah, this kind of behaviour can get annoying. But no doubt girls do it too! It's probably not done on purpose.

31. Boy: "wow your very
interesting to talk to" (4days later) Girl: "well i thought i was
interesting to talk too so why arnt you talking to me?!" (yeah smart
move buddy, you probs just lost your chance to be with an amazing girl!)

Boy: "hey your prettyy how old are you?" Girl: "hahah aww thankss yerr
im ummm 16?" (your actually 15 but that sounds too immature) Boy: "ohhh
16? ohh okay bye then" (Um WHAT ok, your a pedo!!)
Yeah, don't be an arse.

33. Don't tell
a girl how much you miss her when your cheating on her with some girl
you **** last night. (You sly sly boy! Absolutely no respect for you!)
Don't cheat at all.

"ily" means nothing if your not man enough to say I LOVE YOU don't say
anything!
Short hand isn't good enough. Nor is saying "Right back at you" or something to that effect. But it has nothing to do with maniliness. If she says love first, and you're not feeling it yet, don't say it back till you do.

35. Don't get your mates to put in a word for you, grow
some balls and ask her out yourself! (This isn't primary school)
Again, same thing goes for both genders.

Yes us girls have feelings too don't pressure us into doing anything
with you your bound to get a black eye!
Dunno about a black eye, but don't pressure girls into doing anything they don't want to do, be it sexual or not. Hell, don't pressure anybody into doing something they don't want to do, unless its productive like study or abseiling.

37. Don't EVER lie to us
telling the truth will get you further then you think it will!
TRUE

Yeah sure in the photos we look confident and we act it, but stupid
little comments push us over the edge, so think about what you say cause
it might be your last words.
Always think before you leap. But I have no idea what this has to do with photos lol

39. If we lose a game to you, don't
rub it in our faces cause your bound to get smashed next time round
&& we are bound to rub it in your face twice as bad Smile
Ah, but this is all the fun of playing games with guys!

40. Okay so you might have a gf and a best friend
but make sure you spend a little more time with your gf then your best
friend not the other way around. (They need to feel equally loved by you
&& i'm sure if your best friend is a best friend then they will
understand but you DO NOT lose contact with them or you'll discover you
have NO FRIENDS)
Balance, it's all about balance. Don't count the hours, but I for one am perfectly happy for my boyfriend to spend the same amount of time with his mates as he does me.

41. Yes she may be moody but yelling at her and
telling her how bad she is isn't going to help the situation! You just
made her more upset and mad at you && now you have too dig
yourself out of this very big hole you put your foot in!
Would any loving boyfriend even do this?

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

3Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
1. Make a girl think he likes her...then ask someone else out
Asshole!

2. You asked a girl out cause she has big boobs.
Extremely shallow. You obviously only want her for sex.

3. You went out with a girl just for sex and swore you loved her!
Mind games aren't cool

4. Asked a girl to flash them on webby (this is not a compliment)
Well, that really does depend on where you are in the relationship.

5. Just being a **** in general
I wouldn't go out with you in the first place.

This is where the best friend and you turn on the boyfriend. If the best friend starts flirting back, she isn't your best friend.

7. Your ex turns gay :O
I wouldn't care. They are my ex. It might explain a lot though.

8. Then after breaking up with your ex you run back to her with no sorry or not even making up for it.
You can never run back.

9. When you tell her you love her but your also telling another girl the exact same thing (i'm sorry but we have connections and are gonna find out before the break of dawn)
That is called cheating.

10. Been like; i lovee youu! jksss! hahahaha i just wanted to see if you really like mee!
That is cruel

11. Kissing and telling as many friends as you can to look like some tough ****, sorry but you dont look tough at all and i'm sure your gonna get labeled as P L A Y E R!
Wha???

12. You told your gf you wont come out with her to the shops unless she lets you finger her there... so not coool!
That is like a kind of blackmail!

13. After breaking up with a girl you move on straight away to the **** girl you can put your greasy mits on!
The way this is written sounds like a revenge thing.

14. Girl: "HEYY! " Boy: "hey" (yeahh well if your gonna reply like that then you can just **** off!)
Wha???

15. Girl: "i love you!" Boy: "i love you more!" Girl: "no way!" Boy: "yeah well id have sex with you so i must love you more!" (excuse me? so thats the only reason you like me?! wtf)
Sex can't be the only thing running the relationship

16. Boy: "heyyy i think your amazingly beautiful" Girl: "oh really thankyou" Boy: "oh **** sorry my internet stuffed up"
There is a way of fixing this. Not like that

17. Boy: hayy babeey! Girl: ohh ahhaha hayy babe! boy: oh sorry wrong person.... (i'm sorry you don't say that on any condition)
I hate being called babe, so I wouldn't think twice.

18. Hey babe i wanna be with you for the rest of my life (dude, seriously dont say that if your planning on breaking up with her in the next week, how low do you wanna get?)
If you were serious, you would say it differently.

19. If a girl does flash you DO NOT comment on the size of her boobs! ever! actually don't ask her to flash!
True true

20. Do NOT ask for sex... just don't do it! like it doesnt matter if you say"no pressure, i love you so i dont care" the minute you mention sex there is pressure so dont do it! (besides she's gonna tell all her friends and your gonna be on the most hated list if they disagree)
She shouldn't tell all her friends. He can ask for sex BUT there is a way of doing it. If it makes her feel like a hooker, you are doing it wrong.

21. Don't ever tell a girl to **** off, because she will be gone before you know it or try to say sorry! She won't wanna listen!
VERY true

22. Don't tell her corny poems about how much you love her (she wants something from the heart && she will instantly know you don't care)
If you wrote it yourself...you win 100 points

23. If you tell a girl you love her then **** hell LOVE HER! don't treat her like a prostitute or a doormat respect her.
DAMN STRAIGHT

24. If you happen to be best friends with a girl don't lose touch with her when you go out with a **** version of her. when you break up with your ****, you got no one! The damage has already been done!
Whaaaaa...the person who wrote this failed english at school

25. Don't tell her she has nice eyes then tell her how bad her thighs look..
A guy should never say she looks horrible.

26. If she gives you her number text her! Goshhh is it that difficult a concept to understand!? Like seriously you don't look stupid texting first we like it!!
Yes, you should

27. When you buy her a present no diamond ring equals a hug && kiss to remind her of how much you love her (remember the best things in life are free)
I think an engagement ring does!

28. Pressuring her to do stuff in shopping centres wont get you far you just leave with a broken heart.
Yes...lets get some milk...*shudder*

29. Don't try and make us jealous, it will workk! We will be so cut, we wont wanna talk to you anymore kayy?
Kay

30. Talking a girl up, making her like you and then BOOM! gone out of her life forever (where did you run too? ****?)
It happens

31. Boy: "wow your very interesting to talk to" (4days later) Girl: "well i thought i was interesting to talk too so why arnt you talking to me?!" (yeah smart move buddy, you probs just lost your chance to be with an amazing girl!)

32. Boy: "hey your prettyy how old are you?" Girl: "hahah aww thankss yerr im ummm 16?" (your actually 15 but that sounds too immature) Boy: "ohhh 16? ohh okay bye then" (Um WHAT ok, your a pedo!!)

33. Don't tell a girl how much you miss her when your cheating on her with some girl you **** last night. (You sly sly boy! Absolutely no respect for you!)
You shouldn't be cheating in the first place >.>

34. "ily" means nothing if your not man enough to say I LOVE YOU don't say anything!
Damn straight

35. Don't get your mates to put in a word for you, grow some balls and ask her out yourself! (This isn't primary school)
Yep

36. Yes us girls have feelings too don't pressure us into doing anything with you your bound to get a black eye!
Girls, never give in!

37. Don't EVER lie to us telling the truth will get you further then you think it will!
And the whole "I didn't want to upset/hurt you" doesn't work. We can work it out.

38. Yeah sure in the photos we look confident and we act it, but stupid little comments push us over the edge, so think about what you say cause it might be your last words.
Yep

39. If we lose a game to you, don't rub it in our faces cause your bound to get smashed next time round && we are bound to rub it in your face twice as bad
See, if we do it first, you are such bad losers. You don't give us a congratulations. You probably play games a lot more than we do, so if we do win, let us have our little victory dance. PS: Never let us win.

40. Okay so you might have a gf and a best friend but make sure you spend a little more time with your gf then your best friend not the other way around. (They need to feel equally loved by you && i'm sure if your best friend is a best friend then they will understand but you DO NOT lose contact with them or you'll discover you have NO FRIENDS)
Yeah

41. Yes she may be moody but yelling at her and telling her how bad she is isn't going to help the situation! You just made her more upset and mad at you && now you have too dig yourself out of this very big hole you put your foot in!
Yeah, it is something you have to deal with with any woman. It is when she is moody that you have to make her feel even more special, not try and make her change. it won't work.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 am

babyg_bgb

babyg_bgb
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
.. WAH. Sad

5Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Yeah, it is a bit daunting.

6Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
What i miss..?

7Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Basically the best thing guys can do, is be considerate of the girl's feelings and you'll usually get it right. If you make a mistake, no biggie, just apologise, try not to do it again and if she won't forgive you then she's not worth the hassle (unless you cheated on her).

8Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Complicated little creatures....
Very Happy

9Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I might as well put up what I thought about flowers, as I said to the guys last night.

Guys get flowers wrong. They do so by:
Only ever giving roses
and
Only giving roses on special occassions.

We do like roses. Give us roses the first time, but mix it up a little.

Also, like you see in the movies, if you give flowers to a woman randomly, they think, "What have you done wrong?"
Give a little card with it explaining why you are giving her the flowers and you win every time Razz

That is all.

hahahahahahaha

10Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
So thats wtf you were ona about...
It was kinda alittle random..
Well, really random..
I wonder if you are subtley telling James to get more f;pwers >.<

11Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
All girls always want more flowers. Preferably ones that smell pretty Smile

12Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Again... Seems liek another subtle way to tell martin to BUY MORE FLOWERS!@#

13Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
lol miniman, don't mention my name you crazy fool.

A lot of complicated **** is being said here, talk about a big giant list lol, why did you even start this thread miniman, you should be able to work it out yourself, most of it is just common sense, after all, this isn't rocket science, and what is with the girls commenting on every bloody thing in the list, do you have nothing better to do lol or is this some kind of weird way to vent your problems.

I don't think I've ever bought flowers for emily, but even if I did, I wouldn't specifically just get her a bunch of roses emilia, I would just get her the first nice thing I see. What makes you think guys only ever give roses, is that what james does lol and more importantly, what's wrong with that, you said you like roses so what difference does it make on what type of flower you receive, all flowers are the same to me more or less, you seem to be making a big fuss over something so pointless.

It sounds to me like complaining, you should just be thankful for any flowers that you receive lol

14Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Hey, we're helping Miniman out. He asked us to comment on the list, so that's what we did, being the only (?) girls on the forum.

Emilia is just saying that change is good when it comes to presents. Giving the same bunch of flowers over and over makes getting presents a bit boring, because the girl always knows what she's getting.

15Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Wewt.. Im being helped..
And yeah thats all i really wanted to do, jsut see what the ladies thaught of it..
Mostly because i think some of the things are bs on here. -7 11 14-

16Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yes miniman, some of it is bs, but common sense should be able to tell you what is bs and what isn't...

7 is quite irrelevant because no one would care if their ex becomes a homosexual or not, makes no difference if you've already broken up.

Your right in saying that 11 is bs, there's nothing wrong with that, lots of people tell their friends that they kissed someone.

There's nothing really wrong with 13 either, but that really depends on the situation and context, if your just being a player, then its not so good, but there is nothing wrong with forming a new relationship recently after you've broken up with someone. Most people aren't going to be happy if their ex has moved on to another relationship recently after the breakup, especially if they still have feelings for them, but that doesn't mean that its wrong, that's just jealousy in general.

14 is totally wrong, anyone who gets angry over that is just an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with 20 as far as I'm concerned, but like emilia said, there is a way of doing it, like many other things.

30 can be sad, but it happens, nothing you can do about that and I don't really agree with 37 either, sometimes it can be better to lie - ignorance can be bliss.

39 isn't that bad either, the more bad thing is being a sore loser than anything.

Besides that, everything else in the list is right, more or less in being bad things that you shouldn't do in a relationship, but whoever made this list either has bad english skills or was having a bit of a tantrum, because the list is quite vague at times.

17Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I love love love roses.

It is the same with any other presents though. You can't get the same things over and over.

I think the actually point I was trying to make was that I like spontaneous gifts, meaning there doesn't have to be a reason to give a present other than love.

Just a little wisdom for the two new love birds!

18Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Im sorry what...?

19Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
What is there that you can't understand?

20Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
I think his understanding ends around the part where you started talking.

21Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
The two new love birds is the bit he's confused by I'm guessing.

Everything else made sense.

22Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Ah, I get you now with your ranting about the roses emilia lol and I must've missed something, who are these 2 new love birds supposed to be

23Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
The other two southies >.>

24Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:33 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Jordan and Brady

OOH LA LA

25Girls Approvals Wanted! Empty Re: Girls Approvals Wanted! Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
lmao

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum