Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zelda! Empty Zelda! Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
I'm addicted at the moment.

I have completed Ocarina of Time before, but never Majora's mask. I also have a Link to the past on Gameboy Advanced... Which i also haven't completed.

If anyone needs help with the first one, im more than happy to explain what to do. But once I finish the first one, im going to need some help of my own to complete the second.

ZELDA IS THE BEST GAME EVER!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

2Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Yeah I can't finish Majoras Mask :'(

3Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

The Big Head

The Big Head
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
yep, zelda is awesome. I've completed majora's mask in so far as I faced off the last boss, cause my friend couldn't...or something, don't remember why he handed me the controller but I did finish the game! i just didn't play it up until that point :/

4Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Ocarina of Time is awesome, I've finished that game, but I would love to play through it again if I still had a N64 lol. Never played Majora's mask though.

I remember back when I had a SNES I used to play a zelda game on that console heaps, I can't remember what it was called, but I loved that game as well, even though the whole game was in 2D. I remember the game was very imaginative with the wide array of bosses that the game had and the different ways in which I had to beat them.

5Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am

Pearly

Pearly
I've beaten ALLLLL of them SmileSmileSmile well, the console ones, anyway. The school holidays before last I went through OoT without a walkthrough at all for the first time I'd played it in like 10 years - that feat made me give up walkthroughs forever; the orgasmic feeling you get when you finish a game by yourself is just too good Razz

MM is really, really, really hard. But yeah, I can give you a hand with OoT - it's been ages since I've done MM, probably about 10 or so years as well. I really do need to play it again:)

http://selectstartmedia.net

6Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Nevar evar played Zelda EVAR!@#
Come to think of it ive played on a N64 like twice...

7Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
You won't wake up in your bed tomorrow Miniman. You would have, if you hadnt got in that one little fight and your mum got scared, said your moving with your aunt and uncle in bel air.

8Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 am

Samuth

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
I've finished Ocarina of Time about four times now, love it so much... but i cant seem to finish Majora's Mask. I just get to this point where I'll just give up because I can't figure out what to do. And I refuse to use a walkthrough. So far, I've gotten about half way through it though, and am planning on finishing it sometime soon... hopefully.

9Zelda! Empty Re: Zelda! Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Still love this game... only problem is... I dont have a n64 at my house.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum