Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

120 fun things to do in Kmart Empty 20 fun things to do in Kmart Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
1) Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts while they aren't looking.

2) Challenge other shoppers to a duell with tubes of gift wrap.

3) Take the signs that say "Caution - Wet Floor" and move them to carpeted areas.

4) When asked if you need help, burst into tears and scream "Why don't you people just leave me alone!?"

5) Dart around suspiciously while humming the tune to "Mission Impossible"

6) Look into the security camera mirror and pick your nose.

7) Hide in clothing racks. When a shopper browses though the rack, say "Pick Me! Pick Me!"

Cool Go into the dressing room and say real loud "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

9) When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.

10) Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

11) Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Bat-cave!"

12) When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"

13) Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

14) When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

15) Pay off lay-bys fifty cents at a time.

16) Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a "test drive."

17) Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.

18) Jump out from behind clothes racks, displays, etc. and yell, "Peek-a-boo!" at people.

19) Ask a sales person if the have a box big enough to fit a baby in.

20) Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting 'go, pikachu, go!

220 fun things to do in Kmart Empty Re: 20 fun things to do in Kmart Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
The first one is something you would do Hayden.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

320 fun things to do in Kmart Empty Re: 20 fun things to do in Kmart Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
I'm so tempted to go through and comment on each. Actually, I'm just gonna do that Very Happy

1. My Kmart doesn't sell condoms any more. We sold our last packet over a year ago and didn't get any more. No doubt we're not the only one.

2. That would be awesome! Do it with the staff as well, I'd have a laugh

3. There is no carpet.

4. An awesome story for me to tell people later on

5. Lol!

6. The cameras are hidden and move spots regularly. The only one that anybody can see is the TV one as you walk in the store.

7. Kids do that sort of thing all the time

8. Awww, gross!

9. Oh, I get so annoyed at that. It's the most annoying thing ever when people block the aisles. And it's always people without trolleys or prams.

10. That's just something to do in general, not just at Kmart

11. Again, do it anywhere!

12. ditto

13. Aw, that is so mean. Poor kids.

14. Lol

15. I don't work in layby, so I don't care if you were to do that Razz

16. Not uncommon at all. Think of some original things lol

17. hehehehe

18. Awesome, but it'd probably get you kicked out

19. Lol, I have no idea how I'd react to that.

20. Hahahahaha! Awesome.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

420 fun things to do in Kmart Empty Re: 20 fun things to do in Kmart Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
I did that in woolies thank you very much emilia!
hehehe
And i did number 8 aswell, that was fun times XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum