Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spore Blog Empty Spore Blog Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:50 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
This is the first entry of a blog thing I'm doing that chronicles my exploits and shenanigans in the very late stages of the game called the Space Age. I have my own spaceship, called the Death God, and I have many tools and weapons at my disposal. Granted, I usually just blow a planet up if it gets too bothersome using less violent methods, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

First, lets get a little introduction with my galaxy.
Spore Blog Sporea10
Pretty big, right? Now lets zoom in a bit.
Spore Blog Sporea11
See all those confusing lines and circles? Thats a small section of my space. The red stuff is mine, and every other colour is my ungrateful SOB allies who never get me anything or make me feel pretty.
Now let's zoom in to the planet where it all began.
Spore Blog Sporea12
It's name? Acienilia. Was supposed to be Ancientilia, but I made a typo and ran with it. It's a very pretty planet, home to lovely beaches and underdeveloped neglected cities. Take a look.
Spore Blog Sporea13
Pretty, ain't it? I don't remember what I did to make the ground blue, but it looks very exotic now, so the uncountable deaths I caused by trying to sculpt a planet that was already at the perfect level for my species habitation is sort of cancelled out. Maybe.
Anyway, let's delve a little further into my species past. From their humble beginnings as a primordial microbe surviving in a microbe-eat-microbe world...
Spore Blog Sporea14
...and their mass genocide of every species they meet after they grow to a big enough size...
Spore Blog Sporea15
...and their incredibly fast colonization efforts...
Spore Blog Sporea16
...to when they just start blowing up planets if they get in the way.
Spore Blog Sporea17

And, that's the introduction to the blog. That sure was hard to upload that mognostromonosity of images after, like, one line of text, but I hope you enjoyed it and there will be more to come.

2Spore Blog Empty Re: Spore Blog Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:45 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
This is the second entry of the spore blog I'm doing.

While cruising through space on search of weak empires I could annihilate easily, I receive an urgent message telling me that one of my colonies is being plundered by pirates! I quickly sped back to my largest concentration of colonies but found the planet in question was on the other side of the galaxy. It was one of a few cases where I would take a wormhole to some far away area and drop a couple of colonies, simply to spread around a bit more. The problem is, I can never remember which of the millions of wormholes I used, so I usually can never return to the colonies I place.
So when I get a message telling me one of my far away colonies is getting attacked, I ignore it and light a candle (planet) on fire to commemorate the loss of innocent colonists.
But this time, I had had enough of wasting colonies that provide valuable spice to feed my money-sack, so i grabbed the nearest wormhole ride to somewhere.
Spore Blog Sporea18
I emerged from a wormhole named PLT-79336r, a very memorable name as you can see.
Spore Blog Sporea19
To my infinite surprise, I immediately notice the planet under attack mere parsecs from my position! Naturally, I spring into action and BOMB THE LIVING **** OUT OF EVERYTHING.
A job well done, in my opinion. It is immediately apparent that bombing doesn't do jack against spaceships, so I resort to other, more conventional methods.
Basically, lasers.
Spore Blog Sporea20
To celebrate, I buy myself a little treat. Namely, a planet destroying super genocidal uber death bomb.
Spore Blog Sporea21
Then, I visit a nearby planet that had civilization but wasn't quite space capable just yet, and try it out.
Spore Blog Sporea22
Ah, the warm glow of a trillion innocent deaths...just the thing to perk me up after losing all those colonies because I didn't know where they were.

3Spore Blog Empty Re: Spore Blog Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
In this next entry, I'm hovering over one of my greatest allies homeworld like a wife stands next to her sleeping husband with her third martini in one hand and a steak knife in the other.

What I mean, is that I'm sick of these guys. These rotten aliens only ever take and never give, besides all those times when they gave me stuff. So I've decided: No more! No more will they get me to do favors then reward me generously and help me out!
Spore Blog Sporea23
I hover there and cycle through my weapons, turning them on, and off, on, and off, the completely unsanctioned anger being fuelled by each click.
Finally, I settle on one of my planet busters. It's time to start a war that nobody gains anything whatsoever from it's existence. God bless America. Cough.
Spore Blog Sporea24
So anyway, i blow the crap out of them and they and most of my other allies go hostile. Apparently, they don't approve of my random genocidical behaviour. They are so ignorant! Can't they see it's better this way? I prefer everyone dead to everyone alive. Too much paperwork. but if everyones dead, no paperwork, cos dead people need no paperwork. It's the perfect philosophy.

After that, I ignore whatever I was talking about destroying all those people and junk, and go out into deep space. I come across a very small one star one planet 'empire'. My favorite! Bite-sized, but juuust the right amount of murder for it to be worth it.
Spore Blog Sporea25
Mmmmm-mmmmmm!
I decide to do things differently, as I'm low on planet busters, so I resort to NUKES!!
Spore Blog Sporea26
Nothing like watching all life on a planet slowly die from radiation poisioning to take my mind off all those trillions and trillions of people I've killed in the last 5 minutes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]