Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Frequently Asked Questions Empty Forum Frequently Asked Questions Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
What is Spectrum all about?
Spectrum is a free community forum run for everyday people to talk about anything they are interested in.

Do I need to be invited to join Spectrum?
No. Anyone can join Spectrum. Members are encouraged to invite their friends to join. The more the merrier!

Is Spectrum a clan?
Yes and no. We like to see ourselves as more of a community. People who do not play games can join Spectrum just to chat. For people who do play games, we have a gaming board, a Steam group and a gaming division; GoldenEye: Source and Heroes of Newerth. People from other clans are allowed to join Spectrum but aren’t apart of the official team. Official team members wear the [S] tag.

Who is in charge here?
Administrators
Emilia

Moderators
Mijy
Pearly

Spectrum keeps me sending emails every time someone posts something new. How can I stop this?
At the top of the page, click Profile -> Topic Being Watched. Check all the topics you wish to stop and click “Stop watching the selected topics”. Please do not block Spectrum from sending you emails. You may receive important information. If you need any more help, feel free to send to the Administrator or Moderator a personal message.

What is the Members’ Lounge?
This area is a chill out section away from the main board. Here you can find little pieces of information including who is online to the latest topics. We have a Shoutbox where you can leave comments or just say what is on your mind. This section also shows off blog posts written by our members. Enjoy!

What is there to do on Spectrum?
As well as talking about what you are interested in, we also have some games and activities for you to have some fun and to win experience (please read the Experience thread for more information).
We have the Debate Hall, Weekend games, The Challenge Zone, War of the Words, Emilia’s Random Questions, Spectrum’s Official Caption Contest and the Poll Booth. There is something here for everyone. Check out each board for more information.

Can I be a moderator?
No. Moderators are chosen by the administrator.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum