Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Mountain bike Crashes. Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict

Gnarly crashes...
Ive done BMX before, and had my fair stack * boo dom tsst!* of crashes myself...
Some like this, some not...
Still
HAVE FUN!!!

-no persons were harmed in the making of this video.... i think-

2Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:18 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
lol they were pretty deadly crashes...why would they do some of those jumps?!?

3Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
I have a feeling almost none of those people would have walked away without a broken bone...

I've been hit by a car while riding my bike, and i can safetly say, those guys would be in a world of immense pain.

That video just made me cringe. Helmets wouldn't do much to help them Mountain bike Crashes. Icon_eek

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

4Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
At least next time they will be protected by full body casts.

5Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Funnily enough, they jsut walk away with cosmetic wounds...
6/10 no broken bones...

6Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
And the other 4 died horrible horrible deaths? Razz
but there was more than 10 different crashes on there...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

7Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
My guess would be the hurt:unhurt ratio would be about 9001:1

8Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Im not saying it doesnt hurt, im saying that they are used to it...

9Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Is it good to be used to having your bones snapped repeatedly? Can't be healthy...

10Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:33 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
actually it is.. you get used to it after a while...

11Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm

mental_raycer

mental_raycer
Getting Known
ive been in some serious wrecks, both on my jump bike (mountain bikes crssed with bmx) and in the old go kart racing days, once you get unstuck you just go like a wragdoll and walk away afterwards, very rarely actually do you get seriously injured (you may be sore the next day). i completed 5 cartwheels while doing a 1200 degree barrel roll and walked away...lucky i could say the same for the kart (F**KED)

12Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
lovely, ive been tboned in a cart..
Hurt like a mo fo... But i survived...

And you would ge used to the pain after a while if your doing the same stuff day in day out...
and stacking repeatedly..

13Mountain bike Crashes. Empty Re: Mountain bike Crashes. Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
When you said you got tboned in a cart and it hurt, I wondered whether you survived! I was worried, but luckily you confirmed you lived.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum