Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

DeMoN

DeMoN
Century
*edit* Scratched phantom lancer cross night stalker as i realised if they changed PL people would mega rage and S2 is smarter then that.

Emerald Lightning:
Target ability, stuns first target and bounces other enemy units like chain lightning which takes some attack speed and stuns them. It then recedes back along the same path over a time back to the original target. this means first target is stunned the longest and the stun will be shorter if there are no other enemy units. the attack speed stolen will be kept for a set duration either lasting as long as the stun or a few seconds after. With her ulti on/ during the night time, stun time is increased by bouncing to additional targets and so is the attack speed stolen via the same method. starts at 3 targets and increases to 5 with her ultimate. Also this ability would also have to be damaging so probably 260 magic damage max level reduced by 15% each bounce, 20 sec cool down up to 3 second stun with 3 bounces and up to 5 with 5 bounces. Stun time is also reduced by a percentage for the other units hit past the first bounce.

Power Throw:
like chippers rocket but with slight channel, large nuke and only single target, during night time/ ulti it may also reduce armor.
Around about 320 magic damage and 5-8 armor reduction, 10 sec cool down & 3 sec armor reduction duration.

Deja Vu:
Temporary movement speed buff with high to 100% chance to dodge normal attacks, during night time/ ulti when activated it will leave a trace on where she started from and if activated again during the duration it will teleport her back to that original position. 6 second duration time, 15 sec cool down.

Emerald Red
As it says it draws its power from the moon I would have to say it is an activated ability, it probably will be able to be cast during the day time but with consequences like a small duration. if cast in night time, the duration of the ability will be longer then it would during day time. when leveled up duration increases during day and night as well as increases to the abilities. probably around 60 sec cd.

Im guessing shes a mid game agi carry.

Last edited by DeMoN on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 5 times in total

27HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Legion Int Hero

Im guessing at night time the crystals on her body turn red if she has her ultimate and all her abbilites change to the 2nd one.

The first abbilty prob does damage as well as bouncing and stealing atk and stunning, at night just increases the values.

Not sure about the second ability it will prob be like wind runners power shot thing, again values amped at night.

I think the third ability will be a speed boost, but at night time she can press the abbility again to teleport to where the speed boost was activated.

Her ulti will determine the amount each of her other abilities scale up at night time i think. May or may not be actiavtable liek night stalkers.

28HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century

11th person 2 watch it high five 2 me.

34HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:24 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Hero Spotlight, found by Lifesapity first as usual Razz

In future, I will probably subtract points for incorrect guessing and make sure everyone only has a single post with edits for their guessing

This time however, here are the results:

( Skill 1 , Red ; Skill 2 , Red ; Skill 3 , Red ; Ulti )

Demon gets 39 xp
10 , 5 ; 10 , 0 ; 10 , 0 ; 4
0 / 5 points for red versions of skill 2 and 3.
4 / 5 points for ulti for lack of charges

Lifesapity gets 44 xp
10 , 5 ; 10 , 0 ; 10 , 0 ; 4 ; +5
39 of it is the same reason as Demon
+5 bonus points for guessing that she is an Int hero, I'll announce this in future

OJPhoenix gets 40 xp
9 , 2 ; 10 , 5 ; 10 , 0 ; 4
9 / 10 points on skill 1 for thinking it did damage
2 / 5 on red skill 1 for being too vague
5 / 5 on red skill 2, I was the only one to mention map range and that it didn't deal diminishing damage

35HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
EXP ADDED

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes - Page 2 Valkyrie1600x1200medium

It was said long ago that Valkyrie once rode a legendary beast. At last, that legend has become reality.

Alt Avatar: Legendary Valkyrie
HoN Heroes - Page 2 ValkyrialtavatarlegendaHoN Heroes - Page 2 ValkyrialtavatarlegendaHoN Heroes - Page 2 Valkyrialtavatarlegenda

We have from 27th February till the 11th March to purchase Legendary Valkyrie.

Valkyrie has now been given a full spotlight video to accompany the Legendary Valkyrie teaser trailer they gave us. As per normal, Lifesapity is responsible for first alerting me to of its existence.

Will add hero details and compendium later, wanted to put up that Legendary Valkyrie was available.

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes - Page 2 J8ggW

Coming this Friday, 25th of March, but as we Aussie's know, that really means Saturday...

To an extent, Tremble resembles Dota's old Broodmother.
Because they didn't release a teaser trailer and the Spotlight is already out, the contest closed before anyone could even guess, sorry guys no EXP this time.

Guessing Contest shall begin again, here are the rules!
- No more than 1 post of guesses per entrant, if you wish to change or update your guesses, edit your post. Even after the teaser trailer comes out, go back and edit your original post.
- Each ability the HERO has is worth up to 10 EXP based on how close to the skill your guess is (the accuracy of your guess is based on your description, you will not need to specify numbers to gain full points).
- Sub skills and extra abilities may be worth additional points but can't be defined until we have any idea what they are, as such will be at my discretion to the fairest possibility.
- 5 points for guessing if the hero is AGI, INT or STR.
- 5 points for guessing his primary role as stated by Ms. Pudding in the spotlight video.

HoN Heroes - Page 2 Starshiptroopers
"Would you like to know more?" :3
If only they'd put Engineer in the preview picture haha

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

38HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Total EXP available to win?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

39HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:37 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
50. Could be around 60 if there's extra stuff beyond the norm that deserves points like I stated in point 3, they won't be worth much though, like 5 at most, and like the abilities, that will be up to 5 based on accuracy.

40HoN Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:58 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
IMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he is easily countered and is one of those heroes that needs a nice start.
But honestly, he is ridiculously over powered. His slow isn't even an attack modifier...

My build for him is:
Starting items:
Loggers Hatchet
Iron Buckler
Runes of the Blight

Mid game:
Loggers Hatchet
Iron Buckler
Steamboots
Abyssal Skull
Firebrand

Mid/late game:
Loggers Hatchet
Iron Buckler
Steamboots
Abyssal Skull
Geometer's Bane
Shieldbreaker
(normally by this point for me, the game is pretty much over)

but if not -

Late game:
Steamboots
Abyssal Skull
Geometer's Bane
Shieldbreaker
Shrunken Head
Daemonic Breastplate

Im busy atm, but i will update my skill build soon.

Comments?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum