Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you guys want me to come back to the group?

Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_lcap0%Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_lcap0%Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_lcap100%Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  Empty Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not? Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm

The Grunt

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Since this group is progressing very little, I've decided to make this poll to give you guys a choice to make.

I really miss this group a lot in my heart and when I see this group in dead state now, it gives me a sad feeling. Whenever I hop on Goldeneye Source, this quote I said years ago, always comes back to me "One day, the good Spectrum days will come back" I've waited for quite a long time to hear a fair response from you guys.

I just want to make this group active again, have fun and be friends again just like the good old days.

I would appreciate you guys if you leave an opinion about this situation, thanks.

2Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  Empty Re: Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not? Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:32 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I am giving you one last chance.

I have unbanned your old account. Please use that one from now on.

Emilia

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not?  Empty Re: Do You Guys Want Me Back Or Not? Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Emilia wrote:I am giving you one last chance.

I have unbanned your old account. Please use that one from now on.

Emilia

It's great honor for me to be welcome back on Spectrum.

Thank you very much.

Edit: I just remembered that I posted a song in a thread that plays in the background with a account I don't have access to months ago. I was testing the waters back then so I'm just saying this now so I don't get into serious trouble in future. Better to be safe then sorry.

To remove it, delete the code within the post.
I'll make sure something like this, doesn't happen again.

Never mind, I've removed the code.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum