Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Spectrum dead? Empty Is Spectrum dead? Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:59 am

LoadingWTF

Official GE:S Clan Member
Well, is it?

2Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
I've been a bit busy lately but usually I play GoldenEye fairly often. Haven't heard from anyone else in ages though.

3Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 am

Mickle

Double Century
Well, I still come check every few months since I was last actively posting.
Occasionally play with some of you guys in Chivalry/CS:GO still on occasion

4Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Yeah I've been gone for ages Sad I want to get the community thriving again!!! Smile

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

5Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 10, 2014 5:01 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I am so sorry guys. Life really caught up with me last year, and I am currently on holiday in the United States. I have been talking to Simon tonight about Spectrum and it has really made me miss the forums, GE:S and Minecraft.

As you guys have seen, I started playing around with the forums again. I really want to make this place active again. I really love and miss you guys.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

6Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 10, 2014 5:22 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
I remember when I left this group...

You should all know that I eventually went back to GE:S because I never really cared about the game itself.  I cared about playing with YOU guys.  All our fun times together on friday nights was better than anything.  Nowadays, GE:S is pretty dead with only a few people ever getting on...

I ran into Nastard one friday night and I said some nasty things about Spectrum.  That probably wasn't the best thing to do.  Eventually, all that anger I had melted away. I probably should have never got angry in the first place...

I kinda regret doing that and I kinda started missing Spectrum.  I can say that I never expected to see Spectrum in such shambles like it is now...also never expected to not be banned by now...

Guess everyone went their separate ways...bet you never expected to hear from me again...

Last edited by MisterBright on Sat May 10, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a dumb)

7Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 10, 2014 7:04 am

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Yeah it's been too long since I've been on here! As I said to Emily it seems like in game the experience was focused on talking and having a good laugh with you guys rather than topping the scoreboard. And I think that's the reason that the forums and the people in game have gone quiet, the fact that poor Emily has to be on 24/7 to excite people  Very Happy 

Let's try to bring back Friday Night Gaming! I was looking back at all the funny times, one of them was when I *apparently* crashed the server as seen in this video. More good times can be seen on Spectrum's FB Page with photos of our human pyramids!

Emily said that more progress is being made in GE:S which may possibly bring more people back. I do have a feeling that we're probably the strongest group of players of GE:S and that the Spectrum server is the only real popular one, meaning if we go on and keep playing surely others will join in on it too!

It's hard to believe that it has been two years since I joined this nice group and made some new very nice friends (YOU!) and I hope that we can return to having at least one night off and using it to share more fun experiences, even if life catches up to us every now and then. Also, maybe more forum participation can help like with Emily's random questions and our talk about movies that have come out  Very Happy 

Last edited by SimonBenjamin on Sat May 10, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed hyperlinks and added the forum suggestion.)

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

8Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 10, 2014 7:55 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
ABF, Loading, Nastard and I were the regulars of FNG. We had some good times...

Wish we could make more of those good times again...

9Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 am

The Grunt

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Hey, can I come back to group, please?
I'm not sure if you guys remember me but I was a member of this group who served up trouble in the past. I'm sorry about that incident.

10Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I'm not sure I can trust you, seeing as you called up my place of work and nearly got me into bad trouble.

11Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Fri May 16, 2014 12:43 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Am I allowed to come back too?

12Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Fri May 16, 2014 7:55 am

The Grunt

I'll be on GE:S tonight, after all it's FNG
I don't mind if you guys come and have a chat. We might work out something from there

Edit: From last night, I only got few people joining the server I was playing one. I didn't meet any Spectrum members although.

I wouldn't get comfortable around here since banhammer is coming eventually.

13Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 17, 2014 11:15 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
I'm on GE:S now and again but I agree that if the players aren't fun then it gets boring fast. But I'm always up for a game.

14Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sat May 17, 2014 11:16 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
I honestly uninstalled the game after people stopped playing...

If we got more people i'd be happy to reinstall...

15Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Sun May 18, 2014 1:12 pm

The Grunt

Emilia wrote:I'm not sure I can trust you, seeing as you called up my place of work and nearly got me into bad trouble.

Well, if you let me back in the group, I'll be able to prove that I'm trustworthy member.

16Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Tue May 27, 2014 3:45 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Sooo........

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

17Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
It's probably time for an upgrade...

Time for Spectrum 2.0...

18Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
MisterBright wrote:I remember when I left this group...

You should all know that I eventually went back to GE:S because I never really cared about the game itself.  I cared about playing with YOU guys.  All our fun times together on friday nights was better than anything.  Nowadays, GE:S is pretty dead with only a few people ever getting on...

I ran into Nastard one friday night and I said some nasty things about Spectrum.  That probably wasn't the best thing to do.  Eventually, all that anger I had melted away. I probably should have never got angry in the first place...

I kinda regret doing that and I kinda started missing Spectrum.  I can say that I never expected to see Spectrum in such shambles like it is now...also never expected to not be banned by now...

Guess everyone went their separate ways...bet you never expected to hear from me again...

I am happy to have you back Mister Bright.

Life got in the way. Spectrum was not one of my priorities. I had my internship, studying and exams to worry about.

19Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Emilia wrote:

I am happy to have you back Mister Bright.

Life got in the way. Spectrum was not one of my priorities. I had my internship, studying and exams to worry about.

Woo i'm accepted again...

The way I see it, Spectrum should just go back to what it started as...a group of pals, playing games together every so often and having good times.  I don't really think you have enough people for a full on forum anymore...atleast not at the moment. I don't think Spectrum really needs to be prioritized over your actual life. It should just be a group of friends hanging out together. Having a stressful day? Jump online and play something with your friends.  That's just my opinion, take it as you will...

Anyways, i'm sure i'll be hovering around the forums a little bit.  If you need me, you know where to find me...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/misterbright/   <-----right there

I don't really play anything regularly anymore, but i'm always happy to jump on if i'm wanted.  I've acquired a few new games; CS:GO (still prefer CS:S),  Max Payne 3 (has really fun MP but not sure if it works anymore cuz of a weird bug with social club), Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 2, Red Orchestra 2, Natural Selection 2...etc...

20Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:37 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Emilia wrote:Spectrum was not one of my priorities

That's explains her disappearance in the past.

MisterBright wrote:The way I see it, Spectrum should just go back to what it started as...a group of pals, playing games together every so often and having good times.  I don't really think you have enough people for a full on forum anymore...atleast not at the moment.

I'm attempting to bring Spectrum, back to it's roots.  I play Goldeneye Source on Fridays nights like I said in previous posts. We could get in contact with other Spectrum members to come back to visit us.

21Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
I was on last night. Might go on again tonight. Will be out tomorrow night however, I'm afraid.

22Is Spectrum dead? Empty Re: Is Spectrum dead? Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:06 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Well I will be Damned, I forgot that I was in this group and I even forgot my password for a moment there.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum