Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Hi Speccers,

Just letting you know that a couple of us mods have organised a bit of a shindig in GE:S this Friday night, the 8th of November. Myself and ABF will be playing Friday night UK time, and Loading and hopefully you other guys will be playing Friday night AUS time.

Just jump into a game if you see a fellow [S] start up GE:S!

Pearly

http://selectstartmedia.net

2Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Official GE:S Clan Member
Get in!

3Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Rare

Rare
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Let's see if your guys are good  Smile

4Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:31 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
I'll jump on if I see some others playing. Been a while since I saw anyone on GE:S though. Isn't there a new patch coming out soon?

5Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Nastard

Nastard
I heard there was hide and seek on the 3rd birthday. Will there be hide and seek?

6Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Avocado Bone Flower wrote:I'm in like Flynn. A GoldenEye games night like before might be good... hide and seek, LTK slappers with everyone noclipped...

7Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Going to be on at about 9pm UK time (8am AEDT), as I just realised that I didn't have SDK installed :/

http://selectstartmedia.net

8Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Pearly wrote:Going to be on at about 9pm UK time (8am AEDT), as I just realised that I didn't have SDK installed :/
Groovy, I'll join you then.

9Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Empty Re: Spectrum's 4th Birthday event! Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Alas, I may not be around this Friday. At least not until midnight maybe. We might be going to the IMAX to see Gravity. Woo!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum