Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ultimate Compilation Empty The Ultimate Compilation Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Official GE:S Clan Member
...of Troy McClure's acting career.

2The Ultimate Compilation Empty Re: The Ultimate Compilation Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:43 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Damn, I haven't heard of any of them.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3The Ultimate Compilation Empty Re: The Ultimate Compilation Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 am

Mickle

Double Century
I recognized like 20 seconds worth of that 
I need to watch more simpsons

4The Ultimate Compilation Empty Re: The Ultimate Compilation Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
I worry that young audiences now will have no idea who he or Lionel Hutz are. They were staple secondary characters before Phil Hartman died, and two of my all time favourites. I don't want to sound like one of those guys that says The Simpsons sucks now, but... well, The Simpsons sucks now. Seasons 1-8 were brilliant, funny and clever, so it'd be a shame if any fans now never get a chance to see them.

5The Ultimate Compilation Empty Re: The Ultimate Compilation Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 am

Nastard

Nastard
Right in the nostalgia. Troy McClure was and still is my favorite Simpsons character ever. Phil Hartman was tremendously funny on SNL as well and his standup routine was epic. He had a bit where he would impersonate John Wayne's voice perfectly but in European languages.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum