Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Belated Introduction Empty Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Official GE:S Clan Member
So some of you have already seen me around. I sort of just realised that I kinda skipped this part of the forum formalities. So I figured I'd come here and try and give myself a proper introduction.

I'm WolfgangAugustus [Jonie] and I had the pleasure of meeting Emilia when she was here in Brisbane briefly representing her Uni. I'm not in pharmacy myself but my wife was attending the same event as Em.

I'm into all sorts of games and I like being a part of a small active forum/community. So I was happy to hear about and be invited to the Spectrum community.

So, games I like; Mine Craft, GE:Source (haven't played this with you guys yet, but I only just started because of this forum), RPG anything pretty much {Fallout, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls etc}, FPS:RPG, horror/survival, MMO (but not WoW).

I wish I was better at RTS, I would like it more. I like Dawn of War, just not that good at it. But I was really good at AoE and I love that classic.

Games that are not on platforms; M:TG, D&D and other such things (don't knock it, they are well fun).

I have some sort of a craving to be a part of unique [online] community projects. Such as getting this Spectrum hardcore survival game underway. Would love to create/edit maps in Fallout, Morrowind or even Farcry 3 with someone or a few people. Things like that interest me.

As you all know by now [hopefully] the Spectrum Mine Craft server is running 24/7 now, I don't see enough action there on the server. Come and help build and create in our city! I'm doing my best to keep the server live 24/7 with the best connection I can provide. The server machine is currently using an old crappy wireless card but I am getting a CAT6 cable to hard wire it ASAP! Smile

Well I hope to get to know a lot of you and play some awesome games with you. Hopefully I can come over for some meets sometimes too!

Thanks very much for inviting me onto your forum and I hope to make my time here great for everyone involved. Very Happy

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

2Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 am

Mickle

Double Century
Brisbane > Perth.

3Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Mickle wrote:Brisbane > Perth.

Respect

4Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Swag

Belated Introduction Not-the-father-gif-not-the-father

5Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Welcome to the forums WolfgangAugustus, I've seen you around on the few other threads alright. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

6Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Nastard

Nastard
Welcome to Spectrum, hope to see ya in GoldenEye: Source soon.

7Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I can officially say Jonie and his wife Leah are amazing people. So happy I could meet them in Brisbane.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

8Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 pm

damata_chip

damata_chip
Welcome! Nice to have another brisbaner Smile

i really should start playing minecraft again, it seems to be getting more popular than GE:S here.

have you heard about the release of Age2 on steam? they're adding steam multiplayer support. it will be good to play it again. AoE is my alltime favourite series.

9Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
damata_chip wrote:have you heard about the release of Age2 on steam? they're adding steam multiplayer support. it will be good to play it again. AoE is my alltime favourite series.

Looks like I'll be seeing you online in AoE!!

Thanks, I hadn't seen that yet.

10Belated Introduction Empty Re: Belated Introduction Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 am

Mickle

Double Century
AoE HD will be awesome!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]