Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Night Empty Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Friday Night Game Night is something I know people are looking forward to during the week. As much as I love Goldeneye Source, maybe we could have some fridays where we play something else...

I know Emilia was looking into Trouble in Terrorist Town on Garrys Mod. Maybe one night we could play TTT with the clan or some other gamemodes like Extreme Football Throwdown and Stronghold...

OR

Maybe we could play Left 4 Dead 2 and since everyone can't be in the same group, we could have like a skype call going on in the background with everyone in it.

OR

We could try and play Counter Strike Source as it's very very similar to GE:S. Plus, Gun game is much more fun on CS:S in my opinion.

OR

How bout a DOTA 2 night? We can do the large skype chat call like with the Left 4 Dead idea.

OR

There are plenty of other mods we could try, like No More Room in Hell, Dystopia and The Hidden: Source. All of these are really interesting mods.

We wouldn't straight up ABANDON GE:S or anything like that. This would just mix things up a bit to keep it interesting. Heck, maybe even spawn other Game Nights on other days like Saturday and Sunday.

2Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:14 am

Pearly

Pearly
Definitely an idea I'll bring up to Emilia. At the very start of FNG, it was intended to be TF2 anyway, but we all migrated to (the excellent) GES.

http://selectstartmedia.net

3Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:50 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Meh, TF2 got really boring for me...

4Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 am

Pearly

Pearly
I've gotten tired with joining random servers, but there's still nothing quite like TF2 with friends Smile

http://selectstartmedia.net

5Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Pearly wrote:I've gotten tired with joining random servers, but there's still nothing quite like TF2 with friends Smile

Friends + Competitive gaming = Fun

It's math...

6Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I still really would love to do a Garry's Mod TTT night soon.

Or as we called it back in the day when we never had a server, "Server Domination"

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

7Game Night Empty Re: Game Night Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
I'd like an Extreme Football Throwdown night...that gamemode is crazy fun...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum