Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 pm

tomjerryai

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Who does not want to share the common perspective of looking beautiful? We will discuss about clothes that make us feel and explore at the same time. Sexy dresses represent the most important section of clothing industry. The question is, do we wear clothes with an intention to express more or just to take an advantage of the things?If reports are to be believed, then majority of the sexy lingerie designs have come into existence in the last decade only. People enjoy being in their body and wrapped around by apparel that is just manufactured to cover few parts of the body and not some big old secret. Lingerie enhances our sexual life experiences. Sexy costumes are manufactured just to cater to few specific needs. The best compliment that a human mind could ever come up with is that clothes are our second best attempt to be social. Special moments require some extra attention. Bridal lingerie has got many bright aspirations attached to it. The whole feel factor is too hot to be handled over here. It was never thought of that a man would be at the receiving end once she starts flaunting her sexy lingerie.

2Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
1. This is not a Spectrum City topic.

2. Advertising without prior approval is prohibited.

3. I know how to pick out a sexy dress, damn it!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
I know how to pick sexy dresses on my own too!

4Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Mickle

Double Century
Does this dress make me look fat?

5Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Why are you guys talking to an advertising bot?

...and they say I'M weird

6Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:14 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
MisterBright wrote:Why are you guys talking to an advertising bot?

Advertising bot? how can a bot make an account?

I vote for Dresses that look like suits.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

7Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Empty Re: Sexy Dresses Makes more beautiful Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

Pearly

Pearly
Bots are people too!

http://selectstartmedia.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum