Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mother 3 Empty Mother 3 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:38 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Nastard and I were talkin bout this game last night. EASILY one of the most moving and beautiful games ever made. You might even know one of the game's main characters already, Lucas. He was in Super Smash Bros Brawl...

That game was unfortunately only released in Japan...but there is an english translation...only online and only usable with the game's ROM and an Emulator...

Mother 3 is an RPG for the Gameboy Advance and it's probably one of the best. It's the third in the Mother series, with the original coming out on the NES and it's sequel being released on the SNES. You may have heard of the sequel Mother 2, also known as Earthbound...

I'm not one to condone emulators and roms, but I urge everyone to seek this game out online. I can't tell you exactly where you can get everything. All you need to do is GOOGLE Mother 3 Fan Translation and that should get you on your way...

I'm not ashamed to admit I cryed while playing this game. It's just so damn beautiful at times. It has one of the best 16 bit soundtracks of all time...

If you've played the game, don't post spoilers...

Mother 3 Mother_3

2Mother 3 Empty Re: Mother 3 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Never heard of it before, but then again I don't really play much ROM's anymore. I've seen the Wiki page though just now and it sounds pretty cool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]