Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brodine does Movember Empty Brodine does Movember Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 am

Brodine

Brodine
Official GE:S Clan Member
Ahh, it's that time of year again, when a man can grow a moustache without fear of the social stigma and preconceptions associated with the most manly of traditions! Yes, it's Movember again and not one to pass up the opportunity to grow a mo, I have decided to join again. Feel free to visit my Mospace page where you will be able to see pictures of me (ladies), and donate money to a very worthy cause (everyone). Any donation would be very much appreciated.

And now that the cat's out of the bag I must come clean. I have been lying to you all. My name isn't really Stanislav and I am not 72 years old. Please accept my most sincere apologies, but I can't guarantee it won't happen again. Because that would also be a lie.

2Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Good on ya Brodine.

*wolf whistles*

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Nice one Brodine. Good luck with the tash, hope you raise loads!

4Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 am

Brodine

Brodine
Thanks guys! Last year I was able to sprout a not-terrible mo, so we'll see how I go. I've been strongly advised not to grow a Hitler mo though. Neutral

If anyone else is participating, feel free to stick a link here - I'd love to see it!

5Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 am

self_slaughter

self_slaughter
Working on it Wink

Brodine does Movember Dsc_0013

Pain in the ass being a blonde lol

6Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 pm

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
Good luck.

I kinda already have a mustache/beard but ill be keeping it for the month in honor.

http://davelm.com

7Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
self_slaughter wrote:Working on it Wink

Brodine does Movember Dsc_0013

Pain in the ass being a blonde lol

Looking good Nick Wink

MaJoR wrote:Good luck.

I kinda already have a mustache/beard but ill be keeping it for the month in honor.

You should have really raised some money, honey. Razz
Funny, I watch this movie in the morning, which is related to you, maybe? Razz

8Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Brodine wrote:Ahh, it's that time of year again, when a man can grow a moustache without fear of the social stigma and preconceptions associated with the most manly of traditions! Yes, it's Movember again and not one to pass up the opportunity to grow a mo, I have decided to join again. Feel free to visit my Mospace page where you will be able to see pictures of me (ladies), and donate money to a very worthy cause (everyone). Any donation would be very much appreciated.

And now that the cat's out of the bag I must come clean. I have been lying to you all. My name isn't really Stanislav and I am not 72 years old. Please accept my most sincere apologies, but I can't guarantee it won't happen again. Because that would also be a lie.

I have made a small donation. I hope that little bit helps in some way.

I think this is such a great cause, because I would never wish this cancer upon anyone. Very hard to treat and super deadly.

Aussie Spectrum members, if you do donate, remember that any donations over $2 are tax deductible!

9Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:43 am

Brodine

Brodine
self_slaughter wrote:Working on it Wink
Lol, very nice!

And of course thank you Emilia for your kind donation. It is much appreciated! Smile

In case anyone was wondering, there are some very sobering statistics here regarding men's health issues and the motivation for Movember.

10Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

self_slaughter

self_slaughter
Was told I wasn't meant to be growing hair on my chin during movember.....

Brodine does Movember F7693ce740932135ea5ac5ba07310680-50a26549b056a

Fixed!

11Brodine does Movember Empty Re: Brodine does Movember Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Now THAT's a MO!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum