Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like the idea of having the name of the forum as: Spectrum

The Name of the Forum - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Name of the Forum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 6 ]
The Name of the Forum - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Name of the Forum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
that makes no sense fade, everything includes anything

27The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Yeah, that was part of the joke. If we talk about anything and everything, then if we only talked abou- you know, this is too much work for a cheap joke. Let's just leave it at that.

28The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Ok, since Spectrum is the idea that I've heard a few people say they like, i thought i would open a poll.

Please vote, if around 75% of the people vote yes, does everyone agree that we should go with it?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

29The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Well the answers to that question will be by the people polling yes or no, so you will get different replies lol. Unless everyone likes Spectrum, I sure do.

30The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
I agree with the name, just coz it sounds cool, and can be made into a good clan name aswell...

31The Name of the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Name of the Forum Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Thank you for all the name ideas.
You are all very creative.
We are now called Spectrum, so this thread is now...

Solved!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum