Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annoys Me Rediculously Empty Annoys Me Rediculously Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
Because I am bored, and have nothing better to do then relish in criticising Hayden, and everything he does wrong, I will post. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds it painful to read anything that he writes.
I'm going to be a picky little prick and point out several 'Epic Phailz' by the 'man' himself.
"Don't mind me. I'm just being honest."

Miniman wrote:Thou i walk threw valley of shadow; of death. I shall fear no evil for thou are with me; they they're screaming. They comfort me "the lord is my sheppard, surely god must have mercy" shall follow me all the days of my life coz i carry a big stick and all the mother F****ers in the valley were screamy "can i have a amen? give me a amen"

In order of grammatical incorrectness:
-Should be Capital "I"
-Wtf? Not sure if there should be a comma, or simply used the wrong words
-Should be a capital "The"
-Should be "because", and capital "I"
-There is an extra "*", There should only be 3
-Capital "Can", and Capital "I"
-Should be "an amen"
-Rinse and repeat

Miniman wrote:But the people who buy these clothes dont care about the people in China, they jsut want the product at the most cheapest price...

Phail to most Phail:
-Should be "just" obviously
-"most cheapest" makes no sense whatsoever, should be "cheapest"

Miniman wrote:It doesnt make you sounds funny.

Must I say more?

As most would be aware, there are plenty more, but far too many for me to point out. Seriously, some may be minor misspellings, but most are really badly typed.

2Annoys Me Rediculously Empty Re: Annoys Me Rediculously Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
All i did was copy and paste that thing from my old piczo account.
Which means that this it is like 5 years.
There fore, i used 2 type lyk dis.

Secondly, i type to fast for my own good, hence the mistakes, and i just cbf fixing em..

3Annoys Me Rediculously Empty Re: Annoys Me Rediculously Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
Maybe you should actually learn how to type fast properly? Then you wouldn't make any mistakes?

And why do you you still say pweash? and god only know's what other really annoying words?

4Annoys Me Rediculously Empty Re: Annoys Me Rediculously Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Ive never said pweash in my life.
Ive said pweez, but thats about it.
And idk.. Influential internet i spose.

And im teaching my self, which probably isnt properly

5Annoys Me Rediculously Empty Re: Annoys Me Rediculously Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Pearly

Pearly
I'd be careful, pointing out grammatical errors has been known to be the death of a forum.

Ahhh, thank god we've moved on from those days Smile

Oh, and I simply MUST add, that in the title of this thread you said 'Rediculously', which is spelled wrong. The correct spelling is 'Ridiculously'. Check and mate.

http://selectstartmedia.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]