Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fallout 3/new vegas Empty Fallout 3/new vegas Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Fallout 3/new vegas Fallou11

Fallout 3 was a success because well if you look on the 2 last fallout games were very different then fallout 3. fallout 3 was amazing for letting the player have more choices and more ways to do on the game as like karma or how do you want to solve or how do you plan to do it since it is a roleplaying game that most people would do is just shoot every single person they see >_> ok then I don't want to say more about fallout 3 because I will spoiler it somehow >_>

Fallout 3/new vegas Fallou11

As for fallout new vegas since it does uses fallout 3 engine (and its glitchly as hell sometimes) since some people say it looks the same some people ask whats the new thing about it? well here some new weapons more characters more storyline telling and more of course perks and survival fallout new vegas is like a restart of fallout 3 but in a different book which is a nice to read something new as like we reading the next chapter of the book anyways the game is now more harder and more survival kind (if you choose the hardcore in the start of the game boy you have guts) basically you need to make bullets sometimes and make food sometimes sounds interesting yea? no? well you can just go and eat some rats meat from the wasteland >_> so i better stop now or i will have to turn this topic into a book so now begin posting....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

2Fallout 3/new vegas Empty Re: Fallout 3/new vegas Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah, they're both pretty good games alright. Gotta love the ridiculously gory headshots produced using the V.A.T.S. aiming system, haha

3Fallout 3/new vegas Empty Re: Fallout 3/new vegas Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
For some reason in fallout 3 I use V.A.T.S alot but in new vegas I rarely use it...maybe its because I like the true iron sight option Razz

4Fallout 3/new vegas Empty Re: Fallout 3/new vegas Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 pm

I remember playing most of Fallout 3 with an Xbox 360 controller for the PC so thus I used V.A.T.S. for most enemies, waiting until my AP had gone up before continuing. On the other hand, I played New Vegas entirely with a keyboard and mouse so I hardly ever used V.A.T.S. there at all. In terms of FPS's at any rate you really can't beat the accuracy and precision you get with a mouse when it comes to aiming. I find it impossible to aim properly with a controller. I don't know how console gamers manage it, haha.

5Fallout 3/new vegas Empty Re: Fallout 3/new vegas Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Console gamers are more as shoot it until it dies fast but for pc gamers are like focus for a good hit for FPS as an example :fallout 3/new vegas I tried once fallout 3 on the xbox 360 but it really doesn't feel right (and no as I meant i played fallout 3 on the xbox before i became a pc gamer) since its a first person shooter you can't exactly be freely to aim right. xbox 360 or ps3 are good for third person games as like GTA IV or dead space (I tried a third person shooter game on the pc as like dead space sure the graphics are better then xbox 360 but the control is harder.....and it makes you more scared.) people should admit that no console is perfect..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum