Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DayZ Empty DayZ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

Mickle

Double Century
Which fellow forum members participate in banditry?

2DayZ Empty Re: DayZ Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Not me. But I've seen a lot of articles about it on PC Gamer. They seem to be obsessed about it, haha

3DayZ Empty Re: DayZ Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
not me either I still Don't understand what its actually about and its mostly confusing when I see a gameplay of it (or should I call a lets play of it) yet am surprise how it got poplar o.o

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

4DayZ Empty Re: DayZ Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
My brother plays it. I have seen a little bit of gameplay, but mostly he tells me all the stories of what he has done. He and his friend have done some crazy stuff. I would like to play it, but don't have the original game.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

5DayZ Empty Re: DayZ Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:56 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
I should have brought it when it went on sale Sad

6DayZ Empty Re: DayZ Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 am

Mickle

Double Century
Well, its a Zombie survival Sim, as "realistic" as possible, and as player driven as possible.

You want to survive and be friendly? Band together and hope for the best, expect the inevitable. You will get shot, you will rage(usually), hackers (Major issue until Standalone - December 2012 ETA)and glitches will make you both despise yourself and yet make you beg for more...

Similar in aspects of Dark Souls playstyle for most people, Rage inducing yet so addictive.

I play it with a "shoot on sight" basis unless I know the player/s I'm around. This is also somewhat because I do enjoy driving around the map in a bus, running people down or having 6-8 of us bail out on top of 1-2 players and unload all the firepower

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum