Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
You have the choice of one of three super powers:

Invisibility
Mind reading
The ability to destroy someone in a single thought.

Which do you choose and why?
And what will you do first with this power?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Though the first 2 sound pretty cool, I'd have to choose the 3rd power over them. I assume this means to destroy someone physically with a single thought as opposed to mentally or something.

I'd probably end up using it for evil rather than good. Taking over the world and destroying any rebels in my way, haha

LoadingWTF

Official GE:S Clan Member
1st one probably, would depend if a) anything you touch can also become invisible at your choice, and b) you are also silenced, odorless and do not make unwanted disruptions to the physical world while in invisible form. (foot prints in sand .etc).
if not I'd choose mind reading.
i wouldn't choose the third one, I'd turn mad, too much power.

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
Well i'd go with mind reading because then you know what you'd need to say to get people to give you/do what you want, and also i would know just what to say to tip someone over the edge if i wanted to get rid of them!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Minding reading lets me cheat every single test.After I finish school I going cheat in poker as well and become world first trillionaire just like jake predicted my future.

With this I can also scare hack out of people by pretending to be ghost and find out their secrets.(What am I thinking here??? Evil Grunt Very Happy )

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I would like to be able to mind read too.

So much good could be done with it, yet, you'd be too tempted to do evil things with it.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

damata_chip

damata_chip
I think i'd go with mind reading. If the "destroy with single though" option worked like death note (as in I could choose all the circumstances that surrounded the death) then it'd be a tougher decision Razz

Brodine

Brodine
I was tempted to say mind reading, but I'm not sure that I would want to know what other people truly think. I would probably completely lose my faith in humanity (to use a cliche), which would lead me down a dark path - to use my power to destroy the world! Bwa ha ha! BWA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!! *thunder, lightning*

Invisibility on the other hand would be pretty cool. Imagine all the wacky antics you could get up to! Yes, instead of using my power for good (or evil), I would probably use it for petty pranks and annoying the hell out of people. Smile

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Hmm I wonder what will happen if I have this destroy someone with single thought.................anyhow I would go with mind reading I think it will be helpful in a combat situation like reading the mind of the attacker then you will know what he going to do or I will just use it to embarrass people =/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

Mickle

Double Century
Invisibility based on the theory that it'd be invisible to thermal scopes, possibly with the odourless / lack of weight visible on objects like sand as noted above

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum