Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Official GE:S Clan Member
I was fortunate to see The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX Darling Harbour and man I cannot wait to go again! Nolan's conclusion to his epic Batman trilogy does go out with a bang as we've all been expecting since the cut to black in The Dark Knight. Even after watching all the trailers and tv spots I was completely blown away. All the scenes were well shot with a great acting ensemble. Nolan has always made exceptional films and this is no different!

What did you guys think of it? Please use spoiler tags to prevent ruining the epic story for those who have yet to see this masterpiece.

Also, let's put our hearts out to the victims and relatives of that Aurora, Colorado shooting.

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah it was a great movie, I enjoyed it a lot, but I don't think it was as good as The Dark Knight. It was a good ending to the trilogy as well, now all that disappoints me is the idea of when there is going to be the next Batman reboot because it will be nowhere near as good as that.

I can't wait for whatever Christopher Nolan is going to think of next.

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Official GE:S Clan Member
For it's long run-time, it felt REALLY short for me and it feels weird that years of anticipation...all that hype just goes away :/ Regardless all the scenes were well shot and it was a joy to see this on IMAX with incredible detail. Nolan's producing (and wrote for) Man of Steel and he's expecting to supervise any further Batman films as a consultant. Guess after about 2 years he'll make another of those standalone films either originally or making another novel adaption. Only time will tell Very Happy

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum