Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Now i'm sorry if you don't live in Australia and aren't as awesome as us having dodecagon shaped coins, but here is a challenge (since you've been asking for one)

Like the title describes, its coin stacking. I don't care how you do it, but you have to stack as many 50c AUS coins on top of each other (end to end not face to face if anyone was going to be smart).

Rules: No assistance of holding the coins up (that means no glue sticky tape or whatever else you can think of.

At least 3 photo's from 3 different angles around the coins (360ยบ view if possible). If not, the EXP rewarded, will be
HALVED!!!

Must have your name and date on a piece of paper next to the stack in the photos or no EXP rewarded at all!

Rewards:
2 coins stacked: 5 EXP

3 coins stacked: 10 EXP

4 coins stacked: 25 EXP

from there, each additional coin will double how much EXP you receive (eg: 5 coins = 50, 6 coins = 100 and so on and so forth)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

2Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Damn you and your camera angles thing....
I only have 2 from the last time i did this >.>
is that alright? they are two different angles.
and can we upload multiple photos?
i.e i have 3 50's on me atm, can i come back tommorow and upload a vid of me stack more?

3Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Yep. You can upload as many photos as you like.

So, 3 for 2 coins, 3 for 3 coins, etc, and you will get EXP for each set of photos.
So if you did that, for the above example, you would receive 15 EXP.

But because people could be cheap, we do want a print of your name next to the coins, so we know you didn't just grab a photo from the net. You can upload your two and see what we say Razz

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! 06042011001
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! 06042011
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! 06042011003
these 3 are the ones i jsut did about 20minutes ago...

These 2 are ones i did about 4months ago.
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! 06012011g
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! 24122010
i hope these work.

5Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I'll have to let James judge.

6Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:44 am

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
Hmm just did this then, didnt take to long thankfully
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! P4050110

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! P4050111

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! P4050113

I hope it's good enough Very Happy

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

7Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Very well done Kevlar, + 25 EXP.

Miniman: I said that you need to have your name and date in the picture like Kevlar has done. I suppose I could award you half exp for both images meaning you would receive 17 (5 + 12) EXP.

If you want to take them again with your name in it and 3 views, I will award full EXP and remove your previous award.

Can anyone hit the magic 5 or 6?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

8Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
i wanted to go for 5 or 6.. but sadly there's only 4 50c pieces in our house >.< (That I know of)

9Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Doesnt me being in the picture count?

10Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
yeah im not doing that... having no 50 cent coins is fun...

11Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Damnit I actually did this one day at Uni while I was bored, I should have taken a photo, thats what I get...

12Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 8:02 am

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
just stacked 3 then took photos etc, then coma back here later to see the paper rule

done... again

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Img_2011

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Img_2012
btw thats my arm not anything else

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Img_2014

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

Last edited by KiSM on Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://onegeek.tumblr.com

13Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 am

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
oh i just did better

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Img_2015

Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Img_2016

BIGGEST FAIL WIN EVER!

Last edited by KiSM on Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

14Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I need to see that from the side Kism.

15Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
hey Kism, after you took the first picture, did u have to reconstruct it to make the 2nd picture? i've just noticed that some coins are rotated around o.O

sorry if i've spoilt something xD

16Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
yea the photos of the 6 coins are shopped

wow is my photoshop skills that good?

17Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Myst of Fire

Getting Known
Your photo shop skills are pretty good, but you over looked important details that people who are looking for flaws would notice :-)

18Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
;D yer, plus the last 4 coins were exactly the same. Razz haha

nice try tho

19Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Sun May 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Kangamoony

Kangamoony
Forum Friendly
Wooh! i got 5!
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Daveyc12
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Daveyc13
Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Daveyc14

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

20Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

ezql

Forum Friendly
Gimme some dem **** Oreos man

21Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
Mmm oreos...

22Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am

Kangamoony

Kangamoony
Forum Friendly
NO! THEY'RE MINE

23Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Myst of Fire

Getting Known
@Kanga, How pissed off would you be if you got a text message with those 5 coins stacked up before you got the photos? Lol

24Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue May 10, 2011 12:59 am

Kangamoony

Kangamoony
Forum Friendly
oh god, i would've killed whoever texted me.

25Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Empty Re: Challenge: Coin Stacking!!!! Tue May 10, 2011 3:16 am

Myst of Fire

Getting Known
Hehe, just thought I would note on that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum