Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All Points Bulletin: Reloaded Empty All Points Bulletin: Reloaded Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Gammah

Gammah
Getting Known
APB: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded is a free to play (with an optional premium service) multiplayer online video game for windows based pc's the game was owned originally by realtime worlds but last year after six weeks they shut the game down due to the company being in administration however it is now owned by K2 Networks aka Gamersfirst. The game is set in urban city called San Paro and featuring two sides, Enforcers and the Criminals players can join either the Enforcers or the Criminals, and form sub-groups in their respected faction. In the game you have three districts you can go one for buying and customizing clothes to tats to cars and one where you do the missions and the third one im not sure what it is.

The game takes place where there is a constant battle between Enforcers and Criminals, and the player will need to decide to which faction they want to belong. Other activities involving missions within the game allowing the player to earn extra money, which can then be used to upgrade weapons, vehicles, and their character appearances, all of which influence the game. For example, several Criminal players may rob a convenience store within the game the game will then seek out one or more Enforcer players of equivalent skills and other criteria and will issue an all-points bulletin for them to stop the robbery and apprehend or eliminate the Criminals. What i like about the game is how deep the customization the game has like i created a criminal character and i could edit everything from eye size to how muscular i wanted to be and even hair color also with customization you can do more as well like creating your own logo (the game has lots of stuff for you to make logos with) to use on anything from clothing to cars.

The game is in closed beta at the moment but i cant say too much otherwise i would be breaking the NDA hehe but what i can say is that the game is a bit laggy (its CB bound to happen) and driving is like driving a boat with the hard turning etc. APB:R blogs say that the company wouldnt mind an australian server but i think they should get one from GameArena or one from an aus company that will give them one Razz.
http://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]