Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vows Empty Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator

Do you think renewing wedding vows is a good idea? Something new to do? Or just pointless?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Fordello

Fordello
Getting Known
I think it's great idea!

3Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:03 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Renewing wedding vows is just unnecessary. There are much better ways to show your love and affection for one another. Just uphold your vows and there's no problem.

Having a ceremony over it is just silly imo and pointless. Just celebrate a wedding anniversary, you're celebrating the same thing and it will be more meaningful that way, a wedding ceremony should only happen once.

4Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Fordello

Fordello
Getting Known
It isnt usually a big ceremony all over again, it's just something simple most of the time

5Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Well if its something simple, then that seems okay to me, but it still seems rather silly and pointless, but everyone does what they want.

6Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
personally i like tradition in relationships to a certain extent, i don't think they are gonna keep a marriage together.

but hey its a nice piece of writing expressing your love and it shouldn't be difficult if your for real

--- edit ---
Fun Fact: 30% of marriages in Australia fail, in america its close to 50%

http://onegeek.tumblr.com

7Vows Empty Re: Vows Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

The Derr Man

The Derr Man
It is a nice way to show that you want to upkeep your vows, they are usually just small ceremonies anyways, if i was married to someone for 20 years i would probably renew them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thederrman

8Vows Empty Re: Vows Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 am

DeMoN

DeMoN
Century
I guess renewing your vows is nice but don't see why you have to as nothing should of changed since you did it the first time. I mean if are together for a long time .. sure why not but it doesn't seem that necessary.

9Vows Empty Re: Vows Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
have to agree with tizzy, if you're going to do it, might as well do it like, say renew them every 10 years you're married along with a celebration?

there shouldn't be any need to, but it seems like the kind of thing you could do along with a celebration of however long you've been together, that does seem worthwhile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum