Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of those moments. Empty One of those moments. Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Muggins

Muggins
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
A thread for those really quite epic moments in games - be it solo or with a bunch of clannies. Share those leet skills and so-bad-they're-good moments from your pubs or clan matches.

It'll grow your ePeen!

2One of those moments. Empty Re: One of those moments. Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Had a game quite a while back - Game ID: 30146761

Was Lego on sent, quite tank as he can be after a good feed, their team had 5 stuns, and were going for a 5man gank on the first tower.

I ran in, full hp, took every stun (a good 10 seconds of it)...

Saw the tower was on about 30 hp. Ran for it. Smashed the deny!

Went into the woods below on very low hp. And emerged with a team mate to scare the opponents away. Good fun. I think i even got a kill out of it.

It happened.... i think 15 mins into the game? Ill have a look at the replay and let you know.

Last edited by Mijy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

3One of those moments. Empty Re: One of those moments. Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 am

Muggins

Muggins
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
MatchID 32977354..

Bit of a wonky hero selection from both sides ... eventually I end up with Deadwood. I go mid, get bloodlust, later get killed by Devo. Bot goes well with two carries, top not too bad with two supports (Don't ask me why we did this). After a while I start getting quite the positive KDR, until..

(~13 mins) I roam their forest for a bit, looking to gank top. Devo comes along and hides in the trees for god-knows why, likely to try and gank Jereziah. I come along and get Devo to use his ulti on me ... Jereziah comes along and helps me out, I stun Devo and Pollywog as well, then ulti devo. Sand Wraith ports in with his ulti and starts to try and take us out ... Pollywog traps me with his tongue to help.
Jereziah then comes in and heals me, dealing about 25% of the squishy heroes' HP in damage and healing me for about the same amount. I stun a millisecond before Pollywog hexes me, but it's too late - they're trapped. The hex expires and I net myself a triple kill with Jereziah's help.

..He was a **** awesome support, that Jereziah.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum