Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Guys Opinion - Make Up Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Hello gentlemen Razz

I am interested in your opinion when it comes to a girl wearing make up.

Answer any of these questions.
Do you notice when a girl is wearing make up?
What do you like to see on a girl?
How much make up is too much?
Do you like lipstick?
Do you appreciate it when a girl wears make up?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Caekfaecs = Ugly.
Plastic girls = Ugly.

I wouldnt have a clue what girls wear, but eye liner and a little bit of foundation = hawt.
Just generalising there.

i havent seen a girl where lipstick, but if it llooks good, it looks good.

And yes.

3Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 am

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century

Yea, some times

Mostly things that deal with eyes.

When facial details and unique characteristics are lost.

Do you like lipstick?

For the most part, No. I don't like bright colored lipstick.

Yes, but its something I could live with very little.

http://davelm.com

4Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
Well I have a Girlfriend so i'll answer like that..

Do you notice when your girlfriend is wearing make up?

Yes I usually do, but cant tell when she isnt =p

What do you like to see you girlfriend have on?

o.O (hehe) Whatever she likes too Very Happy

Too much makeup is too much. It's like looking at a painting that has the colours dripping or hiding the actual image.

Do you like lipstick?

Depends, if applied correctly, but can be something to laugh at (the clubs and people with too much lipstick on their face.. whilst they're off their face.. lol drunk ppl)

Do you appreciate it when your girlfriend wears make up?

I dont think she needs it, but I think it's nice. [APPRECIATED]

5Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
My answers are exactly the same as the above stated in the previous post

6Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
:O I can't believe I never saw this before now!

Yes, unless its "invisible" or very subtle.

Generally speaking I don't think girls need makeup at all, but what I do like to see is make up that is interesting and compliments her look. When a girl tries to achieve the "model" or "perfect" look putting makeup all over there face, I don't like it, at all. If she just puts on a bit of colour, that stands and, assuming it suits her, it looks good, and its interesting.

I wont link anything from Facebook, but for example Emilia, the colour you had around your eyes on Australia day, that is interesting and good to see. Day to day casual wear, a bit of makeup is more than enough, at a special occasion though, sure feel free to go even more impressive.

Make up all over her face caked on like a far too many girls seem to think is a good idea, or again all over to the point where the makeup is asking for more attention than the girl is, it ought to compliment her look, not be her look.

Do you like lipstick?
Yes, it usually looks good, Sheneyah often wears various coloured lipstick, such as purple, or torquise.

As long as the girl isn't simply going for the "model" or "perfect" look that I mentioned before, and she hasn't completely covered herself in makeup rather than slightly enhancing her own look, then yes.

Guys Opinion - Make Up Barbie-copy
This shot is all about the make up, not the girl, its way too much. Impressive, but don't like it. The colour choice is good sure, but way too much, the lipstick is overpowering, her eyes look amazing, probably took ages, and the rest of her however has a "perfect" look that I dislike.

Guys Opinion - Make Up Hair-makeup
I think this is actually worse, where the last one was overpowering, it was at interesting and impressive. this one still has way too much make up, but very little is interesting, the colours just don't stand out much at all, and again, there is a certain "perfect" look about her.

I like average and interesting, and I don't mean any offense when I say "average" because I mean what people would probably call average, I don't call it average, generally I find them to be cute or attractive because I like it.

Guys Opinion - Make Up Katy-perry-300
So naturally I use a celebrity to show what I do like XD. This shot has a good amount of make up, it enhances her own look instead of dominating it, and it's interesting, that blue is awesome. She also looks much more natural than the first 2, which is a good thing as well.

7Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:17 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
The first two have differently used Photoshop. No amount of make up would make someone look like that.

The first one is definitely an add, and the focus would be the make up.

The general rule with make up is you either do bold lips subtle eyes, bold eyes subtle lips, or natural. Never bold lips and eyes at the same time.

As for the second one, I like the eyes, I do my make up like that sometimes, but I think the lips need a little colour. It is too much like her skin colour, so it look weird. I don't think the dark make up suits her eye colour though.

I like the colour blue Katy has used, but I think she went a bit too far using blue mascara. I think that look would suit someone with darker eyes like...me! I think I need to go get some of that colour, because I don't have any!

And thanks for complimenting my make up John. I like wearing interesting colours together. I'm only young once where I can get away with it.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

8Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Yeah I realise Photoshop had been used but I couldn't find any picture of what I was hoping to find. That look a lot of young girls go for where they cake on the make up trying to look perfect, heaps of black eyeliner and usually died blonde hair, saw a girl like that at Galleria this afternoon, looks terrible. Similarly I couldn't find a good simple use of make up, Katy was the best I could find.

9Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:53 pm

KiSM

KiSM
Double Century
not really

personality or boobs Razz

when they start looking like a prostitute

Do you like lipstick?
allright

as long as they dont go excessive

http://onegeek.tumblr.com

10Guys Opinion - Make Up Empty Re: Guys Opinion - Make Up Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
lol Kism! Indeed who doesn't like to see boobs on a girl! Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum