Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My New Years Empty My New Years Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator

James and I decided to have a quiet New Years Eve. Luckily for him, he finished just after 12. He went home and ended up joining in with the making of a GoldenEye : Source machinima with a few others, which didn't end up recording.

I haven't drunk any alcohol for over two years; a personal choice of mine. Last night I decided I would try some. James' Dad had a few bottles of red wine and pink champagne lying around. The first bottle of red we opened wasn't very sweet, so I ended up putting it down the sink Sad. The pink champagne however we lovely.

Mum made a roast turkey dinner which was lovely. After dinner, James and I drove to The Cheesecake Shop and bought a marble mudcake. Just so yummy Very Happy

We then played Donkey Kong Country Returns. I really suck at the game Razz. Nah, I'm ok. I just do stupid mistakes. We managed to pass a few levels.

Then we watched American Pie. James hadn't seen it before (:O) and I think he enjoyed it.

Today, James slept in until 12pm. I woke up at 10am and joined Mum and Dad watching Braveheart. I have never seen that movie before (:O) and it was really well made. A bit gruesome, but good. Once James had woken up, we bought some vegetarian pizza and watched YouTube videos. ASDFMovie 3 came out. Not so great as the first two.

Around 2pm, we left for Yanchep Lagoon. It is a man made lagoon 45 mins from my house. I hadn't been there for at least 10 years and it was exactly like I remember it. The weather was perfect. There was a strong current however and we kept getting pushed up the beach. We swam for a while and then lay on the beach.

We got home at 6pm and we started watching Unleashed (Danny the Dog in the UK). It stars Jet Li and Morgan Freeman. It is an action/drama and the entire score is done by Massive Attack. Amazing movie.

We stopped to get Red Rooster and when we got back home, there was this show on TV called The Cube. It is from the UK and the contestants have to do certain tasks in this glass cube. Quite a good show.

Then we finished watching Danny the Dog.

It is now 12am and James has finallyyyyy (Razz) gone home. Time to sleep.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2My New Years Empty Re: My New Years Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
sounds like a pretty good New Years to me Smile

3My New Years Empty Re: My New Years Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Braveheart and Unleashed are epic movies.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum