Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coolest stuff you have ever done Empty Coolest stuff you have ever done Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Since MamaLuigi deleted theirs for some reason, heres the same topic.
This one time, me and my mate were on this little boat goin down some rapids and we didn't check the map so we went straight over a waterfall! No joke!! Then when I stumbled out into this dusty desert and this dude stabbed me for like no reason!! I was like WTF??? SO my mate comes at the guy and they started smackin each other around. I was lying there with this knife in my gizzard and my mate was gettin pummeled by some faggot. So I pulled the knife out of myself and ditched it at the jerk and, no joke, it went straight into his eye!!!!!! He was all *fall over and die* and my mate helped me up and my other mate picked us up.

2Coolest stuff you have ever done Empty Re: Coolest stuff you have ever done Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
lol, confusing real life with computer games again are you fade?

3Coolest stuff you have ever done Empty Re: Coolest stuff you have ever done Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
The coolest thing i have ever done is probably when i was skiing and i found out i was able to do 360's on the ground. not doing a barrel roll or anything but just spinning "woop woop woop". That or falling off the ski lift in nz - mike knows what im talking about.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

4Coolest stuff you have ever done Empty Re: Coolest stuff you have ever done Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
The coolest thing that I can remember doing is abseiling off a cliff back when I did Ranger Guides.

Skiing and sledding/tobogganing are cool too. Tobogganing is more exhilerating than skiing because you're closer to the ground and have hardly any control over where you end up. The only way to stop is to fall out of it onto the snow.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum