Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
What is the GoldenEye Source Gaming Division?
This section is for Spectrum members to talk about the game GoldenEye: Source, meet new players and join the Spectrum clan/team. We pride ourselves in being an international community.

Who can join the Spectrum team?
Anyone. It doesn’t matter what your skill level is or what country you come from. Everyone is welcome. Anyone can invite people to join the team at any time.

Can other clans join Spectrum?
They are very welcome to join the community! They will be listed under the usergroup GoldenEye: Source. They just won’t be apart of the official team.

Who is the leader of the team/clan?
Emilia

What do I have to do to join the clan/team?
All you have to do is join Spectrum and then you are in!
You will be put onto the official team list. People on the official list can wear the [S] tag.
People can apply to join the official team at anytime from the Usergroups section at the top of the page.

Should I be wearing the [S] tag?
Yes. This will help you be identified that you are a part of the team. Our tag is also recognised on servers that use HLstatsx and you will be contributing to our statistics. Also, it makes a big impact on a server if all Spectrum members are wearing tags when you join in a Server Domination.

What is a Server Domination?
This is when a group of Spectrum members all play on the one server. These events can be organised in advance or they may be a thing of the moment. The aim is for all members to try to be the best in every round, but really, it is just a lot of fun.

Is Spectrum going to be taking part in matches(wars) with other clans?
Yes, that is the plan! When the time comes, I will put thread up asking who would like to be involved. I want to have a friendly match soon, so stay tuned.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum