Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Nastard

Nastard
Official GE:S Clan Member
Goldeneye Siberia Landscape 5qGQhDr

Derek Meddings puts the finishing touches on his Siberian landscape. I knew there were several scenes shot of severnaya that used miniatures but I had no idea of the scale.

2Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
It's pretty obvious when the jet crashes into the cottage after the EMP goes off...

3Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I had no idea! That is awesome!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
I had a Bond magazine somewhere that had some more photos of this. Might have gotten it at the Art of Bond exhibition years ago, around when Tomorrow Never Dies came out. Wonder if I still have it...

5Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 am

Nastard

Nastard
MisterBright wrote:It's pretty obvious when the jet crashes into the cottage after the EMP goes off...

I know, that was one of the several scenes I could tell they were using miniatures in. I never realized how big the whole model set was though.

6Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:55 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I didn't even realise they were using miniatures. I must always get too involved in the scene to notice these things.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

7Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Empty Re: Goldeneye Siberia Landscape Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 am

Nastard

Nastard
I watched a lot of old Godzilla movies as a kid, and I developed somewhat of a knack for spotting well made miniatures in movies.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum