Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator

A random guest actually sent me this video.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Mickle

Double Century
That was done rather well!

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Official GE:S Clan Member
Considering they had to film that four different times and keep the choreography and timing right each time, that is well done! well done!

Nastard

Nastard
This is how reality should be. Spectacular video, loved it.

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Where did you get that signature, Nas? Is that from the Prometheus Bluray extras? I saw pictures of that and thought it looked way better than what they used in the final film.

Nastard

Nastard
Yes it's from the alternate "Fifield attacks" scene on the blue ray extras. All though it's cgi it's a lot better than the "pizza face" live action sequence they used in the theatrical cut. Really love how they put in the elongated xenomorph like head. The entire alternate sequence is much more frightening and satisfactory than the final product they left in.

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Yeah the theatrical version looked too typical movie monster, too deformed and ill and Elephant Man-esque, but he seemed to be faster and stronger than a human. The CG version looks like how he behaves, like the alien infection has turned him into something else entirely. I'd like to see it but I don't yet have a BluRay player and those feckers have stopped putting just about any extras or commentaries on any DVDs these days. Probably in an attempt to bolster the lackluster BluRay sales.

Nastard

Nastard
I'm quite surprised that all the deleted/alternate scenes aren't on youtube yet. If they'd been left in great portions of the movie would've actually made some sense. There is a particular deleted scene where Janek and Vickers are having a conversation after she torches that one dude that helps provide evidence for how Janek comes to his conclusion bout the planet and how cold Vickers is as an individual. The icing on the cake though is the "Engineer Speaks" scene. You get a good translation by David on what the engineer says and an understanding of its anger for the audacity of what Weyland is requesting of the entity.

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
It'll turn up on YouTube eventually, I can't get sore about that. I can get sore about how they treat DVD buyers. DVDs used to offer you all the things you couldn't get on a tape. Now they're holding back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum