Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator

It is crazy to think that Spectrum has been around for three years now. When I started this forum with a few of my friends, I never expected that it would get to be as successful as it is now.

The best thing about running this forum is how many awesome people I have met. Through Spectrum's presence at RFLAN, we have met KiSM, Kangamoony and ezql, who make up the members of the Perth group. Through GoldenEye: Source, I have met The Derr Man and self_slaughter face to face, which in itself is a crazy thing, because really, how many Perth people do you expect to play GE:S!? (and I hope to meet LoadingWTF one day too.) I have become close friends to Major and Pearly, who have put so much work behind the scenes to help keep the group running. Just being a presence in the GoldenEye: Source community, I have met some really awesome Australian and International players, and there is really too many of you to name, because every single one of you have helped Spectrum become what it is today.

Spectrum has had it's up's and downs. A few years back when I lost quite a few members, I got really lazy with the forum and playing GE:S. Spectrum was literally dead. Then when some members wanted to go out and start doing Spectrum events, my interest to do things was sparked again. This year, we have had a general Spectrum meet up, to welcome and recognise all the new faces. We had the Brawl Competition and Poker Night, which were a fun and crazy nights. Every night, we now run Friday Night Gaming on the GoldenEye server.

As for Spectrum in 2013, I really want to have some more events and meet ups. Spectrum is in a good place at the moment, but I think it has the ability to grow. I have a few ideas floating around that we could do and I really hope that you can be there for those things to happen.

I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the help and support I received from everyone over the years.

Here's to the next three.

-Emilia

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
...and then Mister Bright entered the group and everything became even more magical...

3Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 am

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
And to three more, cheers.

http://davelm.com

4Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Beer

5Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
May Specturm be as good as today as always although
I missed almost every Specturm event and I haven't been as active these days but Specturm will always get my support so have a good one Specturm.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

6Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 am

Mickle

Double Century
I've been here for half its existence, so if I stick around for another year you're bound to get 2 more yea?

7Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Happy Birthday once more Spectrum (think I've posted a Birthday cake somewhere in another thread). Here's to the future!

8Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
Awwww yer! Happy Birthday!! 3 Years!
I should be more active since my studies will be coming to an end, and it looks like I should join Friday night gaming when I can too!

Anyways, best wishes too all, we make spectrum what it is Very Happy and It's always great to have this gathering of awesome rocking people!

Happy 3rd Year Specs!!!

9Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 am

Kangamoony

Kangamoony
Forum Friendly
#Rflan rep
Spectrum should consider going to rflan again, twas and is still a wicked day/night.

10Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Yes, but YOU still go under that DPS business...

11Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Empty Re: Happy 3rd Birthday Spectrum Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Kangamoony

Kangamoony
Forum Friendly
Emilia wrote:Yes, but YOU still go under that DPS business...
I don't see no Spectrum team Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum