Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator

I have not had the chance to explain to the clan why Grunt Attack was banned.
When I decided to ban him, I blocked him from every form of communication. At this point, I have not told him why he is banned, and from his recent video, he is off the mark.

Grunt Attack managed to find out the phone number of my workplace. With his friends, they prank called my work on numerous occasions and said some very very disgusting things. I never personally heard the calls, but my work mates said they were bad.

A few weeks later, Grunt Attack slipped in game that he had been prank calling me. When I said that it was still occurring, he told me that he had only called once and that his friends must still be calling. I did nothing at this point, but he said he was sorry and ended up gifting me a copy of CS:GO, which he mentioned in the video.

The reason I decided to ban him once and for all is because another Spectrum member has come to me saying that he has been prank calling them also. I will not say who that person is, so don't ask.

This kind of behaviour is not on. Most of the people in the clan are mature, so I don't expect this to happen again.

I don't know how many of you are actually friends with Grunt Attack, but from what I have been hearing from you guys, he is going around to everyone in the clan asking why he has been banned. I personally don't think he needs to know.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 am

Mickle

Double Century
Emilia wrote:
I have not had the chance to explain to the clan why Grunt Attack was banned.
When I decided to ban him, I blocked him from every form of communication. At this point, I have not told him why he is banned, and from his recent video, he is off the mark.

Grunt Attack managed to find out the phone number of my workplace. With his friends, they prank called my work on numerous occasions and said some very very disgusting things. I never personally heard the calls, but my work mates said they were bad.

A few weeks later, Grunt Attack slipped in game that he had been prank calling me. When I said that it was still occurring, he told me that he had only called once and that his friends must still be calling. I did nothing at this point, but he said he was sorry and ended up gifting me a copy of CS:GO, which he mentioned in the video.

The reason I decided to ban him once and for all is because another Spectrum member has come to me saying that he has been prank calling them also. I will not say who that person is, so don't ask.

This kind of behaviour is not on. Most of the people in the clan are mature, so I don't expect this to happen again.

I don't know how many of you are actually friends with Grunt Attack, but from what I have been hearing from you guys, he is going around to everyone in the clan asking why he has been banned. I personally don't think he needs to know.

Technically, you could get legal on him, so all in all you're being rather nice not doing so.

3Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I have been thinking that, but that seems like a lot of hassle, seeing as he lives in another state.

4Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 am

LoadingWTF

Official GE:S Clan Member
Emilia wrote:I have been thinking that, but that seems like a lot of hassle, seeing as he lives in another state.

Even better... find his parents and call them. lol

5Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
I'm mature...

Ok I can't say that with a straight face...

Kids will be kids I guess...

6Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Mickle

Double Century
LoadingWTF wrote:
Emilia wrote:I have been thinking that, but that seems like a lot of hassle, seeing as he lives in another state.

Even better... find his parents and call them. lol

Legitimately, if you can contact his parents you should. Make them aware of what legal issues their child could raise with his current attitude and hope that they have enough sense to stop him doing such things.

Just if you do, do so using a phone with a private number, so if they have caller ID, he can't access it. (Precautions you sadly need dealing with these kinds of people)

7Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
Good on ya for at least attempting to give him a second chance, I don't think I would have been so forgiving.

Have the calls stopped?

8Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I don't work where he was calling any more, but last I heard they had stopped

9Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
**** em'.... I mean yeah second chance.

http://davelm.com

10Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I can't help but give people second chances.

Just some people expect to be given more.

11Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
See what he put in the chatbox...

I am confused.

12Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
The Legit Grunt Attack: and i am already in legal action.I left video up on youtube for 36hrs then deleted it.Sorryforrubish
24 Oct 12, 06:57 PM
The Legit Grunt Attack: in middile of night just before i was banned (4th oct). So i going leave you people alone
24 Oct 12, 06:54 PM
The Legit Grunt Attack: judge me by my past and I didnt even cyberbully another Spectrum member but i received prank call in
The Legit Grunt Attack: The banned thread is loaded with crap but since ANY one can pretend to be Grunt Attack you people

Either hes trying to make a point Or hes trying to warn us thats all I can get from what he said.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

13Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
He didn't cyber bully a Spectrum member...he prank called them. zzzzz

14Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Mickle

Double Century
[AOCP] Wheatley wrote:
24 Oct 12, 06:57 PM
The Legit Grunt Attack: in middile of night just before i was banned (4th oct). So i going leave you people alone
All I can say is, please do not even attempt to return until you gain some semblance of maturity.

[AOCP] Wheatley wrote:
The Legit Grunt Attack: The banned thread is loaded with crap but since ANY one can pretend to be Grunt Attack you people

Why would any of us pretend to be "Grunt Attack"?
Sure, the name may have value to you, but I personally don't see why anyone else on these forums would downgrade themselves with such a task.

15Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 pm

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
I say reenact every ban. ip, name, if has word grunt or attack in it, ban it. We'll see in a year for retrial.

http://davelm.com

16Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
He should just take responsibility for his actions and move on instead of trying to cover up the past...

He ****ed up...end of story...

17Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Apparently, his friends have pretended to be him in the past.

Which is ****, because he has been there at the time. You can hear him talking in the background to people all the time in his videos.

Also, what "legal action" could he be under. None. He is only 15. Unless his has killed someone or bashed someone up pretty good, which is highly unlikely, then his way of talking is like "legal action" is something to be proud of.

18Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
He's just trying to make you think it wasn't him in desperation...

19Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:36 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
MisterBright wrote:He's just trying to make you think it wasn't him in desperation...

Sometimes I ask myself why doesn't our world of generation learn.....anyhow pretty sure he maybe going to do something just to proof that he didn't do it he already did the legal grunt attack speech so am pretty sure that this isn't the end of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

20Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 am

Mickle

Double Century
Emilia wrote:Apparently, his friends have pretended to be him in the past.

Which is ****, because he has been there at the time. You can hear him talking in the background to people all the time in his videos.

Also, what "legal action" could he be under. None. He is only 15. Unless his has killed someone or bashed someone up pretty good, which is highly unlikely, then his way of talking is like "legal action" is something to be proud of.

By legal action, he means he googled "halp me pl0x, I dun goofed"

21Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 am

MysticAssassin72

MysticAssassin72
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Actually emilia was right , i did prank another Spectrum member (no i didnt lie i just forgot about and this just poped into my head and i'm not fingering who was victim Sorry i had such bad memory).This one was 4-5 months ago just before i called workplace.This one went no where since it just teacher at uni talking (I think done called once i can't be sure about this)(i not sure if this has do with this but i did accidently called him instead of texting while i was EB expo first day 5.10 thanks to WP7's screen turning off while calling glitch and i did text him right after 15 sec of phone calling i left my caller id on when this happened.)

He told me that you shouldnt have prank call her and him. I not sure is he accepted my apology for both events but here atleast some proof
Why Grunt Attack was banned. Test

(*This is where thing get personal*)
Like i said in picture I quited prank calling 3 months ago beacuse i was alomost been *********** by ******* in ********* and i hope my past event didnt haunted my future but it did.If your wondering why i still had his number in first place , to be honst i dont know why but i delete his number today for good.

Look this will be my last message as my number been shared around for prank calling (yes i pissed of reciving prank calls) and my email has been leaked on net.I keep getting weird messages with Grunt Attack as user name.
I couldn't done anything wrong if i barely had internet for school hoilday thanks to my blewed up modern so i went to buy 4G modern and only used it if i really needed it.Since i dont know what bad events happened between 5th and 6th i better kill off Grunt Attack for good and keep low profile. About the legal action , It just started and i am hell in trouble for stupid joke in class (The police will be involved this time and i deffenly not proud of it).I could have lost emilia's job if those calls keep going on.She could have banned me for numberous of reanons but i never wanted trouble with you people.Well my past events really did affect my life and i still regret doing it.I ask you for one thing is that DELETE THIS THREAD i hate reading this kind of stuff.At this rate i dont want to get unbaned as i probley mess thing up again.If you people hate me so much , someone from spectrum has my number and use it to hunt me down via GPS for good but of cause i dont want that.

I dont care this stupid account and i will not be coming back Have a good day and i hope this clean things up.This account should have been banned ages ago.Like i said you people judge my past.I cause too much trouble and seriously hurt people in this clan so this is it Good Bye Spectrum. Grunt Attack GONE FOREVER

Last edited by MysticAssassin72 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

Mickle

Double Century
Deletion of this thread would be worse than just locking it.

Allowing those who don't come on too often to also get to know the reason is fair. If they were aware of the thread and became aware it was removed so promptly, they could assume much worse things.

23Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Pearly

Pearly
yeah, the name he took so much care in blocking out was mine, as I'm sure you lot can tell, and I don't really care. It just pissed me off, as at one stage it was like two prank calls a day for a couple of weeks. So I saved the number, and the other day when I was at the EB expo I got a legit text from Grunt which happened to be received under the name "Prank". Interesting...

Anyway, like I said, this whole escapade is over. I think I got another long text from him the other day but I didn't even read it. He really didn't seriously hurt anyone - without meaning to sound elitist, I just don't think he's mature enough to be a part of S. I dunno, but unless Emilia has something more to say I think this is ready to be locked. I agree that we shouldn't delete it, though.

Grunt, if you're reading this, no one here actually hates you. Not even a bit. All we want is for you to grow up a little bit and straighten out your act. I couldn't give a flying expletive as to what's happened to you in the past or the present or the future, and I'm sure everyone else here agrees. If you express any sort of desire to become a constructive member of the community rather than a disruptive, annoying, prank-calling child, then I'm sure Emily will welcome you back. Also, I put my phone number on that thread with trust in our members, and I was disappointed that someone abused that.

http://selectstartmedia.net

24Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm

MysticAssassin72

MysticAssassin72
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Emilia may have deeply broke my heart but she isn't going to be happy about this account still floating around.I have change my mind to remove that personal part as I keep getting my self killed again and again.The main reason I don't want to come back is that the heat has turn down completely and I take this serious matter. Stupid stories about me ,etc Now that everyone knows who Grunt Attack and I better clean my act before its too late.I bring too much outside stuff to here.My action were pretty influence by others.

25Why Grunt Attack was banned. Empty Re: Why Grunt Attack was banned. Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Pearly

Pearly
My main problem is that I only understand about 20% of what you actually say. If that.

http://selectstartmedia.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum