Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minecraft Build Competition Rules Empty Minecraft Build Competition Rules Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Get ready to get creative!

Show off your Minecraft skills by taking part in our new competition.
Each week, Pearly and I will be choosing a theme and you must create a Minecraft build around this theme.

Rules
1. One theme will be chosen a week. Start a new Creative Mode map. The person must submit their build any time within the week until Sunday 8.00pm AEST. Any build submitted late will not be judged.

2. The person must upload the map in which they have made their build. It doesn't matter where you upload the file to, as long as you provide us with a download link. You are allowed to supply us with screenshots, but any entry without the map will not be judged.

Judging
1. Pearly and I will each rate your map out of 10. The closer you are to the theme and the more creative you are, then the higher score you will get.

2. We will then add both of our ratings up to give you a score out of 20.

3. The person who has the highest score will win. If there is a tie, Pearly and I will discuss who is more deserving of the win.

4. The winner will receive 100 EXP, second place 50 EXP, third place 25 EXP. All entrants will receive 10 EXP for taking part.

Good luck!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum