Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silent hill:spectrum edition Empty Silent hill:spectrum edition Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Now that you are in this topic i noticed that there was no silent hill topic i was like hmmm why not make one =p so i got my wheatley mind to think of a nice title lol (thats right it took me a half an hour for a name of the topic don't ask why >_>) well incase if you don't know what silent hill is. silent hill is a game that is mostly have disturbing things that will make you say wtf ten times a day but the storyline is pretty good (which is why the game is pretty good) mostly started in a town called silent hill well you want more information? play the silent hill =p now this topic is about anything from silent hill 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever series about so have fun and enjoy^^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

2Silent hill:spectrum edition Empty Re: Silent hill:spectrum edition Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 pm

I haven't played any of the games in that series, but I've seen a little bit of the film. From the few clips I've seen on YouTube though it looks like a pretty creepy series. There's one character I remember in particular, Pyramid Head, that looks pretty messed up

3Silent hill:spectrum edition Empty Re: Silent hill:spectrum edition Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Pyramid head is one of the most famous characters in silent hill series basically if you see him in silent hill well how can i put it umm OH! you dead!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum