Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jet Set Radio Future!!! Empty Jet Set Radio Future!!! Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 am

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Official GE:S Clan Member
I remember getting the demo of this awesome game in a xbox magazine and playing it non stop. Then I was so pumped when I got the full version in the combo with Sega GT 2002. Man it's an amazing game! It's bright, happy and fun! Roller blading, spraying graffiti, running into the pedestrian that says "Ah he touched my bum!" and collecting graffiti souls to get all characters Smile

Not meaning for outside promotion but my little indie is my attempt of expanding on the work of Jet Set Radio Future with features we wished were in there.

Anyway it's the best game I've ever played and it never ages with CEL SHADED GRAPHICS! It works on 360 too Very Happy Anyone else a JSRF fan?

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

2Jet Set Radio Future!!! Empty Re: Jet Set Radio Future!!! Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
I never played any Jet Set Radio series but there going to be HD remake for original one for PC (Steam Yes) , PS3 , Xbox , Iphone , Android and the Vita.

It shame that Jet Set Radio Future isnt on "Xbox's Games On Demand Marketplace" as it was one of xbox orginal's launch titles

I just hope Crytek would finish developing TimeSplitters 4 (Based on Goldeneye) Very Happy , they think there no enough interest for that game.Such fun game to play multplayer on ps2 when i was kid.There fan page on facebook to convince Crytek to finish it but only 29 926 likes Sad

3Jet Set Radio Future!!! Empty Re: Jet Set Radio Future!!! Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Unlike GE:S (which is a REAL and AWESOME remake), the Jet Set Radio HD looks like a simple port with stuff taken away including some of the awesome music tracks Very Happy And you've almost got 30 000 people to technically sign a petition with no response? What has the world come to? Razz

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

4Jet Set Radio Future!!! Empty Re: Jet Set Radio Future!!! Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
I have the original Jet Grind Radio for the Dreamcast...one of my favorite games ever...

I don't need no damn HD remakes when I gots the original Disk...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum