Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Ideas to populate spectrum Thu May 17, 2012 9:37 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Given that we have small amount of active users these are my ideas to populate spectrum.it starting become desert here

idea 1:send M2AF to people on xbox ,facebook and youtube
idea 2:make youtube video about it.

feel free to add more ideas to this post Very Happy

Last edited by Grunt Attack on Fri May 18, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

2Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Thu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
Hmmm...
i think we should send invites to people via social media, i think we need to encourage people to comment and post new threads, if you look at the views of stuff people read but almost no one has anything to say! It is hardly a forum if no one will speak!
Perhaps if we also send an email to older users, like a hello, we're still here!

3Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Thu May 17, 2012 11:01 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I have done the email thing a few times now.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Now wait for my inbox to be flooded Very Happy

5Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 9:57 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
3 hrs later plan worked Ideas to populate spectrum IMG_2627

This one look like as if MysticAssassin72 wrote this SadIdeas to populate spectrum Vlcsnap-2012-05-19-18h49m27s151

6Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Do you actually know who he is?

7Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Yeah i do he calls me a noob at everything everyday of my life in class bounce and plays that "off list game"

8Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
What is the off list game?

9Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
This game sounds too childish but i just explain it anyways
Taken from "(i edited this part HA Very Happy) your off the dodgeball list" saying(dont be sad)
What MysticAssassin72 is suppose to do is to make me get in trouble or get me angry.After that i probably say or similar "it all your fault" then MysticAssassin72 says "Your off the friend's list"(for xbox live)
There lot's of (get grunt to do something game) but i may have to remove this post just in case this goes on wrong hands.Very Happy

Last edited by Grunt Attack on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

10Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Tried posting food special stuff on my facebook wall(they come to look at photos)

11Ideas to populate spectrum Empty Re: Ideas to populate spectrum Sun May 20, 2012 7:01 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
I was bored and i made a spectrum emblem for max payne 3
Should have let someone do emblem design as i bad at these stuff
Ideas to populate spectrum Untietuyujtled

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum