Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Here is the Bookmark for your phones just to pass time.
For iphone i posted a bookemark on iphone websiteclip icon site. Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated 7100746357_8e69ce84cd_b

Unfortunately you would have to make your own for Windows phone as it is hard to make a good looking one through web browser or paid app like Custom Tiles Maker PRO Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated 7100744157_848b209719_b

Android Ice Cream's Default bookmark doesn't look good at all on my ASUS Transformer Prime Tablet(Note i don't have Android phone)
Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated Screenshot_2012-05-12-20-18-17

Last edited by Grunt Attack on Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Android bookmark)

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Push this post back up(In my opinion the lounge's Latest topics should be twice amount display as i end up posting stuff here)

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
This is going to be last update on this forgotten topic
I have forgotten to upload this on a month ago

Spectrum Metro Edition by Grunt Attack (Made for windows Cool
Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated SpectrumMetroEdition

Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated 38969_147165895295858_7166773_n

Iphone Andriod Windows Phone Spectrum Bookmark Updated Vlcsnap-2012-07-10-12h11m54s166

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
You may hate me, but I was going to redesign the logo. Razz

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum