Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Emilia's Been Up To Empty What Emilia's Been Up To Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Well, it has been a long time since I have been here properly, so I should probably tell you what has been going on.

Firstly, you guys wouldn't have seen me on Steam, because my laptop (which I game on) died on me. I am pretty sure it is a power problem. I currently have no computer to game on, except my parents' computer, which is just powerful enough to play Minecraft.

I feel extremely isolated from the GES community and our clan at the moment, just because no one comes on here to post anything. And, being a GES beta tester means I don't get to check out all the new content that is being added.

I will not be getting a new computer in a long time, just because I have to save up money for more important things, such as my pharmacy internship next year. This is another reason I have not been online much, as I have been extremely busy with uni (I'm in my last year) and everything else that is currently going on in my life.

I will continue to play Minecraft and maybe play GES occasionally if I am able to steal Mijy's computer.

So, what is going to happen to Spectrum?
Well, to tell you the truth, I am tired of being the only one trying to keep this forum going, and as many people have told me, I AM Spectrum, whereas I wanted Spectrum to be all about you guys and us talking as a group, sharing ideas and awesome things. I am only one person and it is difficult doing this by myself.

Spectrum will continue to be here, but I don't think it should just sit here doing nothing.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2What Emilia's Been Up To Empty Re: What Emilia's Been Up To Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 am

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
I get your point, out of all our members how many are active?

3What Emilia's Been Up To Empty Re: What Emilia's Been Up To Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
That sad what happen to your computer but lucky for me i got a laptop HP pavilion dv6-6027TX from (EDITED not showing what i wrote after that just in case someone watching) my old mini pc lags on GE:S on full hd and even better i can play it on go

And also is any one getting this annoying bug every time i change my birthday to 25/6/1997 Sorry, you cannot subscribe to this forum. Please contact the administrator. Now i stuck saying i was born in January WTF

Last edited by Grunt Attack on Thu May 10, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

4What Emilia's Been Up To Empty Re: What Emilia's Been Up To Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
There has been no one active in weeks.

Has for you Grunt Attack, I will change your birthday manually for you.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

5What Emilia's Been Up To Empty Re: What Emilia's Been Up To Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Ok thanks Emilia

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum