Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye Empty Goodbye Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Spectrum fans and friends,

Creating this group was one of the best things I have ever done. I have met some amazing people and we have had so many awesome days and nights playing GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft.

Things died off when I started my internship last year. I didn’t have time to play games. I had to focus on becoming a pharmacist! This is when I saw Spectrum start to slow down and I realised that I was the driving force behind the group. I don’t mean to offend anyone, nor do I think the world revolves around me, but if I wasn’t gaming or posting on the forum, no one else really was.

I have thought numerous times about rebooting this group, but I realised that because I am the driving force, I would have to put in consistant effort to make it work. To achieve in life, effort and hard work leads to success. I am not sure where working towards the success of Spectrum means anymore.

Our lives are moving forward and I too have to move forward from Spectrum. For the past year or so, I have gone over this decision over and over in my head.

From this day forward, Spectrum is disbanded.

I am not deleting the forum or the Steam group. The GE:S server belongs to Major and we will discuss what we will do with it.

You can still find me on Steam. I spend my time playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive these days. I am still apart of the GoldenEye: Source Team. I didn’t do much with the team during my intership, but I getting back into it now. You should still see me playing GE:S occasionally.

To all my friends, I love you all so much. Meeting and gaming with you has brought me so much happiness. To those who I haven’t met in person, I hope to see you some day. Please stay in contact!

Happy gaming.

Love always,

Emilia
--------------------------------
Spectrum is being frozen in time. This group or name will not be passed onto anyone else. I have the right to restart this group and website at any time. If you wish to start up your own group, you may, but the name Spectrum still belongs to me. This is something I hope you will understand and respect.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum